Family Languages is a unique program that encourages families to learn new languages together. The program provides a variety of resources, including online lessons, flashcards, and vocabulary lists. Families can use these resources to learn together, regardless of their language skills.
In this article, we will show you how to download Family Languages For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Family Languages technical specifications first.
Family Languages Andorid App Summary
agora is the developer of this Family Languages application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22+ users of this app. The Family Languages app rating is currently 1.0.6.
It was last updated on Jun 11, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Family Languages for PC
1. Family Languages helps parents and children play together and learn pronunciation correctly.
2. Family Languages helps children with their listening skills and speaking skills.
3. Family Languages is a fun and educational game.
4. Family Languages helps children learn about the world around them.
5. Family Languages is a competitive game that encourages children to speak.
6. Family Languages is available in many different languages.
7. Family Languages is easy to use.
8. Family Languages is appropriate for children of all ages.
9. Family Languages is a great way for parents and children to spend time together.
10. Family Languages is the perfect way for children to learn a foreign language.
|App Name:||Family Languages On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Family Languages For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Family Languages on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Family Languages and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Family Languages andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Family Languages App Overview and Details
Family Languages kết hợp với bộ trò chơi flashcard tạo ra một trò chơi vui nhộn dành cho bố mẹ con cái cùng chơi.
Ngoài việc giải trí Family Languages giúp cho bố mẹ chơi với con phát âm chuẩn tiếng như người bản xứ. Giúp bé nâng cao kỹ năng nghe chuẩn và nói chuẩn. Đồng thời tạo ra nhiều tương tác nhiều hơn giữa bố mẹ và con cái trong gia đình.
Family Languages bao gồm các chủ đề về tất cả thế giới xung quanh bé. Giúp bé vừa chơi vừa khám phá thế giới xung quanh bằng ngoại ngữ.
Trò chơi còn mang tính cạnh tranh cao, khuyến khích khả năng nói của các bé phát triển.
Whats New In this Family Languages?
Nurturing a child’s language skills is important, and exposing them to more than one language is even better. That’s why I’m so excited to have the opportunity to learn Spanish with my daughter through the Family Languages program. We’ve already started to see progress in her ability to understand and speak the language. I’m grateful to the program for giving us this opportunity and look forward to continuing to learn and grow together.
This concludes our article on Family Languages Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Family Languages for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Family Languages to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Family Languages and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Family Languages. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Family Languages.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.