A flat pattern is a two-dimensional drawing of a garment or fabric design. It is used as the basis for creating a three-dimensional garment or fabric product. The flat pattern is created by a designer, either manually or using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Our goal is to help you get the Fabrication Flat Pattern for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Fabrication Flat Pattern Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Fabrication Flat Pattern is LetsFab and they’ve done a great job at keeping Fabrication Flat Pattern simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Fabrication Flat Pattern under Tools of Play Store. Fabrication Flat Pattern’s latest version is Let’sFab 5 with an impressive user base of over 47128. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Fabrication Flat Pattern.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Fabrication Flat Pattern is May 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Fabrication Flat Pattern on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Fabrication Flat Pattern App Overview and Details
It is very helpful for developing fabrication layout of all types of shapes generally used in fabrication. it is minimize fabrication time, increased accuracy.
In this App Following Fabrication Flat Patterns Options are available :
Pipe Layout or Shell Layout or Pipe Flat Pattern.
Truncated Pipe Layout or Pipe cut at any angle Flat Pattern.
Truncated Pipe at Both end layout or Pipe cut by an angle on both side Flat Pattern.
Pipe to Pipe Intersection with equal Diameters or Pipe Branch connection Flat Pattern.
Pipe to Pipe Intersection with unequal diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern.
Pipe to Pipe Intersection with offset diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern.
Pipe to Cone intersection at Perpendicular to Axis Flat Pattern.
Pipe to Cone Inter Section at Parallel to Axis Flat Pattern.
Pipe Truncated by Radius Flat Pattern.
Full Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
Truncated or Half Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
Multi Level Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
Eccentric Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
Multilevel eccentric cone layouts Flat Pattern.
Tori cone with Knuckle radius at large end Flat Pattern.
Tori cone with Knuckle radius at both ends Flat Pattern.
Rectangle to Round or Square to Round Transition layout Flat Pattern.
Round to Rectangle or Round to Square transition layout Flat Pattern.
Pyramid layout Flat Pattern.
Truncated Pyramid Layout Flat Pattern.
Sphere Petal Layouts Flat Pattern.
Dish End Petal Layouts Flat Pattern.
Miter Bend Layout Flat Pattern.
Screw Flight Layout Flat Pattern.
In this application cone,shell,pipe,pipe branch connections, full cone, half cone, truncated cone, square to round, round to square, rectangular to round, Round to rectangular, pyramid, truncated pyramid, cone to pipe branch, spheres, dish ends etc.
it is useful for those who are working in Pressure vessels fabrication, process equipment fabrication, welding, Piping, Insulation, Ducting, heavy Equipment fabrication, Storage tank, Agitators, Mechanical equipment, structures, industrial fabrication, heat ex changers etc.
it is best tool for production engineers, fabrication engineer, planning engineers, costing and estimating engineers, project engineers, fabrication contractor, fabrication supervisors, fabrication fitters, fabrication worker.
Features of Fabrication Flat Pattern for PC
Heat Exchangers, Reactors, and Structural Steel fabrication companies.
1. Pipe Layout or Shell Layout or Pipe Flat Pattern
2. Truncated Pipe Layout or Pipe cut at any angle Flat Pattern
3. Truncated Pipe at Both end layout or Pipe cut by an angle on both side Flat Pattern
4. Pipe to Pipe Intersection with equal Diameters or Pipe Branch connection Flat Pattern
5. Pipe to Pipe Intersection with unequal diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern
6. Pipe to Pipe Intersection with offset diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern
7. Pipe to Cone intersection at Perpendicular to Axis Flat Pattern
8. Pipe to Cone Inter Section at Parallel to Axis Flat Pattern
9. Pipe Truncated by Radius Flat Pattern
10. Full Cone Layout Flat Pattern
Whats New In this Fabrication Flat Pattern?
added clear data option.
added inches help note in input.
fixed minor issues.
Download & Install Fabrication Flat Pattern For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Fabrication Flat Pattern app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Fabrication Flat Pattern app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Fabrication Flat Pattern will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Fabrication Flat Pattern on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Fabrication Flat Pattern On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||Let’sFab 5|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Fabrication Flat Pattern application is a useful tool for creating flat patterns for clothing and other fabric-based items. It is easy to use and helps to ensure that the patterns are accurate and symmetrical. The application is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to create patterns for clothing or other fabric-based items.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Fabrication Flat Pattern for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Fabrication Flat Pattern, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Fabrication Flat Pattern to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fabrication Flat Pattern and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fabrication Flat Pattern. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fabrication Flat Pattern.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.