ez Share is an Android app that allows you to share files and folders between devices easily. You can share files and folders with other devices on your network, or even with devices that are not on your network.ez Share is a great way to share files with friends and family, or to collaborate on projects.
We will help you download the ez Share Android app for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ez Share Android app on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ez Share Android app, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ez Share Android app, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ez Share Android app appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ez Share Android app by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ez Share Android app on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ez Share Android app On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LZeal Information Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
LZeal Information Technology Co.,Ltd. is the developer of the ez Share Android app, and they have the app under the Photography of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ez Share Android app from them is 3.2.18 with over 294163 users under the hood. With a 2.3 rating, the ez Share Android app is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ez Share Android app is Jul 11, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ez Share Android app on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ez Share is specifically designed for patented ez Share Wi-Fi device. Users can view and download images and videos from digital camera with ez Share Wi-Fi device wirelessly using Android device. You also can back-up camera’s images into your Android device automatically or share them to your favorite SNS site(s). No cable, no Internet is needed.
1. Browse and download images and videos from the camera wirelessly. Support batch download, selective download, files download of the entire directory, support the user-defined save path.
2. Push the original images to Android devices automatically.
3. Share images to your favorite SNS site(s) through Wi-Fi network, or EDGE/3G/LTE whenever and wherever.
4. Setting your ez Share Wi-Fi device, includes the Wi-Fi password, Wi-Fi channel, SSID, administrator password and enable auto-push function.
5. Support image formats: jpg and RAW, EXIF metadata display; support video formats: mpg, mp4, mov, avi and etc.
1. Wireless downloading of images and videos from a digital camera using an Android device.
2. Automatic pushing of original images to Android devices.
3. Sharing images to favorite SNS sites wirelessly.
4. Setting of ez Share Wi-Fi device, including Wi-Fi password, Wi-Fi channel, SSID, administrator password, and auto-push function.
5. Display of EXIF metadata for images.
6. Support for downloading of jpg and RAW images, as well as videos in mpg, mp4, mov, and avi formats.
7. Support for batch downloading, selective downloading, and files download of the entire directory.
8. Display of the camera’s SD card’s space availability.
9. Compatibility with Android devices running version 4.0 or later.
10. Availability of a free app on the Google Play store.
– Other performance optimization and bugs fixed
ezShare provides a quick and easy way to share photos, videos, and files between Android devices. The app is simple to use and makes it easy to transfer files between devices without the need for a computer.ezShare is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an easy way to share files between Android devices.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ez Share Android app? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ez Share Android app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ez Share Android app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the ez Share Android app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ez Share Android app.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.