If you’re looking for an easy-to-use music composition tool, look no further than EZ Composer. This powerful software makes it easy to create your own custom music tracks, without having to learn anything about music theory. Simply enter in the notes you want to play, and EZ Composer takes care of the rest. You can even export your tracks to MP3 or MIDI format, so you can use them in your own projects.
The latest EZ Composer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
EZ Composer Andorid App Summary
EZ Office has developed the EZ Composer for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, EZ Composer has got over 16021+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.0
The latest update of EZ Composer is Jul 18, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
EZ Composer App Overview and Details
EZ Composer is an easy to use music creation app. Make music by adding notes to the screen. Play back your songs in regular or looped mode, adjust the tempo, and share your creations with others! Fun, exciting, and educational, for kids and adults of all ages.
Features of EZ Composer for PC
-EZ Composer is easy to use
-Create music by adding notes to the screen
-Play back your songs in regular or looped mode
-Adjust the tempo
-Share your creations with others
-Fun, exciting, and educational
Install “EZ Composer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the EZ Composer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the EZ Composer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install EZ Composer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||EZ Composer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EZ Office|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EZ Composer?
EZ Composer is an excellent application for creating music. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features. I have found it to be a great tool for composing my own music as well as for remixing existing tracks. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in creating music.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EZ Composer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This EZ Composer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ Composer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ Composer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ Composer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.