EyeTracker is an online tool that helps you track and improve your vision. It is a simple and easy-to-use tool that only requires you to input your current vision and EyeTracker will help you track your progress and improvement.
We will help you download the EyeTracker for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install EyeTracker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the EyeTracker on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the EyeTracker, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the EyeTracker, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the EyeTracker appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the EyeTracker by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the EyeTracker on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||EyeTracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BVG Software Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
EyeTracker Andorid App Summary
BVG Software Group is the developer of the EyeTracker, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the EyeTracker from them is 1.8.3 with over 107991 users under the hood. With a 1.5 rating, the EyeTracker is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the EyeTracker is Aug 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the EyeTracker on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
EyeTracker App Overview and Details
Eye Tracking it’s a medical research app. It following an eye and used to evaluate a clinician’s eye movements. It is a process during which device camera determines the position of the patient’s eyeballs. Depending on where the eye is directed, the application calculates the angle of view, and thus makes it possible to determine which of several objects a person looks at.
The use of Eye Tracking technology has the potential to augment current teaching, evaluation, and research methods in simulated settings by using this quantitative, objective data to better understand why an individual performed as he or she did on a simulated or naturalistic task.
Eye Tracking is used in various areas, mostly in the medical and ophthalmic research, commercial applications to determine the usability of websites and printed materials, in the creation of various simulators and systems of augmented reality, in modern video surveillance, and so on. Eye Trackers are also actively used in specialized medical centers to create a system of communication with patients who have partially or totally lost their motor function, those suffering from serious lesions of the musculoskeletal system, or speech disorders.
Features of EyeTracker for PC
1. The app is used to evaluate a clinician’s eye movements.
2. Eye Tracking technology has the potential to augment current teaching, evaluation, and research methods.
3. Eye Tracking is used in various areas for different purposes.
4. Eye Trackers are used in specialized medical centers.
5. The app can be used to determine the usability of websites and printed materials.
6. Eye Tracking is used in the creation of various simulators and systems of augmented reality.
7. Eye Tracking is used in modern video surveillance.
8. The app can be used to understand why an individual performed as he or she did.
9. Eye Tracking is a quantitative, objective data.
10. Eye Tracking is a process during which a device camera determines the position of the patient’s eyeballs.
Whats New In this EyeTracker?
Minor bug fixes
The EyeTracker application is a great way to keep track of your eye health. It is easy to use and helps you keep track of your progress. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in keeping track of their eye health.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the EyeTracker? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This EyeTracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EyeTracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EyeTracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EyeTracker.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.