Eyester is the world’s first live effects camera. It allows you to change the look of your live videos in real time, with just a few taps. You can add filters, graphics, and text to your videos to make them look amazing.
Eyester is the perfect tool for creating fun, creative videos. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly and easily add effects to your videos. Whether you’re making a music video, a birthday present, or just want to have some fun, Eyester is the perfect tool for the job.
We will help you download the Eyester: Live Effects Camera for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Eyester: Live Effects Camera on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Eyester: Live Effects Camera on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Eyester: Live Effects Camera, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Eyester: Live Effects Camera, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Eyester: Live Effects Camera appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Eyester: Live Effects Camera by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Eyester: Live Effects Camera on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Eyester: Live Effects Camera On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 6, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Eyester: Live Effects Camera Andorid App Summary
Eyenapse is the developer of the Eyester: Live Effects Camera, and they have the app under the Photography of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Eyester: Live Effects Camera from them is 1.1.1 with over 10326 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Eyester: Live Effects Camera is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Eyester: Live Effects Camera is Nov 6, 2015, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Eyester: Live Effects Camera on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Eyester: Live Effects Camera App Overview and Details
Transform the world around you with the most advanced live camera filter effects available on android. Eyester transforms your camera to instantly create oil paintings, crazy warps, or apply subtle color effects. Simply point your camera and tap to take pictures – expert users can customize filters using the many configurable parameters to create their own unique effects.
* Save photos to your gallery or share with other people or apps
* Choose from 42 different filter effects (36 free, 6 premium)
* Many effects have customisable parameters
* See effects live as you move your phone
* Supports front and back cameras
Currently available filters:
Angel Glow, Black and White, Bloom, Blur, Bright Dreams, Charcoal, Chrome, Centre Focus, Clouds, Color Fringe, Color Pick, Color Tint, Contours, Cyanotype, Dapple, Dazed, Dotty, Fairground Mirror, Fisheye, Graphic Novel, Halftone, Invert, Kaleidoscope, Monochrome, Moody, Neon, Oil Painting, Old LCD, Pastel, Pencil, Pointillism, Posterize, Rainbow, Sepia, Sharpen, Smoke, Speckle, Spin, Stripes, Symmetry, Tunnel Blur, Vintage
Please Note: Some effects will push your phone to the limit of it’s capabilities and may run slowly on old or low-end devices. If you experience any speed issues, please try reducing the image resolution to improve responsiveness.
We welcome feedback and will do our best to include suggested improvements in future updates.
Features of Eyester: Live Effects Camera for PC
1. 42 different filter effects, 36 of which are free, 6 are premium.
2. Many effects have customizable parameters.
3. Effects are live, so you can see them as you move your phone.
4. Supports front and back cameras.
5. Comes with a variety of built-in filters, or you can create your own.
6. Works on old or low-end devices.
7. Offers a variety of ways to share your photos.
8. Feedback is welcome and will be included in future updates.
9. Push your phone to its limits with powerful effects.
10. Enjoy creating unique photos with Eyester!
Whats New In this Eyester: Live Effects Camera?
First released version
Eyester is a powerful live effects camera application that enables users to apply stunning visual effects to their videos in real-time. With Eyester, users can easily apply filters, masks, and overlays to their videos to create truly unique and creative videos.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Eyester: Live Effects Camera? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Eyester: Live Effects Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eyester: Live Effects Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eyester: Live Effects Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eyester: Live Effects Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.