There are many different types of eye diseases, some of which can be treated with medication while others may require surgery. Some common eye diseases include glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration. It is important to have regular eye exams to help diagnose and treat any eye diseases.
The technical specifications of the Eye Diagnosis for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Eye Diagnosis Andorid App Summary
Eye Diagnosis was developed by Jörg Eisfeld and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Eye Diagnosis from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Eye Diagnosis is 1.4.3 on Play store with total users of 159538. The Eye Diagnosis app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Eye Diagnosis is Jan 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Eye Diagnosis on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Eye Diagnosis For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Eye Diagnosis installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Eye Diagnosis and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Eye Diagnosis on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Eye Diagnosis in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Eye Diagnosis on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Eye Diagnosis On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jörg Eisfeld|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Eye Diagnosis App Overview and Details
This App has the purpose to support the visualization of eye photographs on an Android device, in order to do medical iris diagnosis.
It serves as supporting app to practitioners. The app does not give diagnosis by itself.
The key features of the App are
– the organization of eye photos by name, date and side (right/left)
– the display of two eye photos in parallel (with full support of individual resizing), so that comparisons are possible (such as right-left comparison, earlier-later comparison, different person comparison, or comparison to an iris topography).
– Change of brightness and contrast of the photo during display, and overlay with an iris topography.
The app stores data (such as position of center of eye) as metadata in the JPG files. This allows to transfer stored data between different devices by just copying the photos.
The app allows free use only for a trial period of two weeks. Further use requires the one-time purchase of an in-app package.
If you experience issues with the app, please contact me with the detailed problem description.
Features of Eye Diagnosis for PC
-Easily compare eye photographs
-Store data as metadata in JPG files for easy transfer between devices
-Free for a trial period of two weeks, after which a one-time purchase is required for continued use
-Contact the developer with any problems
Whats New In this Eye Diagnosis?
Bugfixes. Adapted for Android 12.
The Eye Diagnosis application is a useful tool for diagnosing eye diseases. The application is easy to use and can be used by anyone. The application is a valuable tool for diagnosing eye diseases and can help to improve the quality of life for those who suffer from eye diseases.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Eye Diagnosis on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Eye Diagnosis to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eye Diagnosis and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eye Diagnosis. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eye Diagnosis.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.