If you’re looking for a wild, adrenaline-pumping adventure, look no further than Extreme Road Trip! You and your friends will travel across the country, taking on the most extreme challenges and obstacles along the way. From off-road rally races to treacherous mountain climbs, you’ll need all your skills and courage to make it to the finish line! So strap in and hold on tight – it’s going to be one heck of a ride!
Installing and using the Extreme Road Trip for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Extreme Road Trip Andorid App Summary
Roofdog Games has developed the Extreme Road Trip application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Arcade category on Play Store. Extreme Road Trip has over 2292888 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Extreme Road Trip is currently 1.20.0.
The latest upstate time of the Extreme Road Trip is Oct 1, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Extreme Road Trip on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Extreme Road Trip App Overview and Details
Your gas pedal is stuck! Tilt your car to keep it rolling and jumping. Do stunts to get nitro boost so you can do more stunts to get more nitro boost. It’s fun, it’s fast and it’s free, so get it now!
The goal of the game is to get as far as possible on a limited reserve of gas. You wont consume gas when boosting, so doing stunts will get your farther. Though it might also make you crash… such is the game.
The game features awesome music by Magnus “SoulEye” Pålsson (of “VVVVVV” fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely addictive gameplay
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Earwormy music that will not exit your head
* Flips, wheelies and extreme aerial stunts
* A choice between nine unique cars with different properties
* Drive in four locations
* OpenFeint Achievements and Leaderboards
It’s just pure, plain fun. And its free. You should download it now, unless you hate having fun.
Features of Extreme Road Trip for PC
1. Addictive and fast-paced gameplay
2. Unique cars with different properties
3. Four different locations
4. OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards
6. Music by Magnus “SoulEye” Pålsson
7. Frequent updates with new content
8. Fun for all ages
9. Easy to learn, difficult to master
10. Gratifying explosions and stunts
|App Name:||Extreme Road Trip On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Roofdog Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Extreme Road Trip On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Extreme Road Trip on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Extreme Road Trip. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Extreme Road Trip, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Extreme Road Trip?
Optimization for Android OS 8.0+
Thanks for playing!
Please visit support.roofdog.ca to report any bug or issue.
After spending weeks on the road, I can say that this app is a must have for any traveler. It is extremely user friendly and provides everything you need to plan your trip. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to hit the open road!
Did the guide help you download and install the Extreme Road Trip for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Extreme Road Trip, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Extreme Road Trip to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Extreme Road Trip and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Extreme Road Trip. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Extreme Road Trip.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.