This document describes how to fine-tune the ExtraVolumeConfig to optimize the performance for your specific configuration.
We will help you download the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) Andorid App Summary
Keshigoto is the developer of the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning), and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) from them is 2.0.8 with over 344095 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) is Jun 5, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) App Overview and Details
It is an application to play an active part if you want to do is fine-tune the volume !
It is too big to too small If you lower one , and I on one !
I create a simulated volume that does not exist originally
You can also be used on non-root terminal!
※ It will be reflected in the sound all that out of the terminal
※ ( check GalaxyS2) that is reflected speech voice , shutter sound , even in the notification sound
– Function –
• Basic volume control setting
• Expansion volume control setting ( Main function)
• Functions to OFF advanced settings automatically during a call
• The shortcut to display settings in the notification bar
• The setting screen display function that does not screen transition
– Confirmed operation –
· Galaxy S2
– Caution –
*This app makes use of the Equalizer function
*There is a possibility which harnesses when the interference is using the Equalizer function in other apps , do the unexpected behavior
*There is a possibility that behavior is significantly different by the terminal
*In addition , for damages resulting from the use of this app , it does not take any responsibility . After understanding , please use .
*It is possible that anti-virus system issues a warning by the use of Permission , but declares that I am not using for malicious programs
If an error occurs, it is very helpful and enjoy a notification to address the situation · twitter account of the contact. Please contact us feel free .
Features of ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) for PC
– Basic volume control setting
– Expansion volume control setting
– Functions to OFF advanced settings automatically during a call
– The shortcut to display settings in the notification bar
– The setting screen display function that does not screen transition
– Confirmed operation on Galaxy S2 and Nexus7
– Caution that other apps may interfere with Equalizer function
– Request for permission to use anti-virus system
Whats New In this ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning)?
– ver2.0.8 –
Fixed a crash that couldn’t start on Android 12
ExtraVolumeConfig is a great application that helps to fine-tune the audio settings on your computer. I was able to adjust the settings to my liking and now I have great sound quality. This application is definitely worth using if you are having trouble with the audio on your computer.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ExtraVolumeConfig(Fine-tuning).
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.