Extinct Animals by iExplore is an augmented reality book that takes you on a journey through time to explore the most fascinating creatures that have ever roamed the Earth – from the woolly mammoth to the saber-toothed tiger.
With stunning images and interactive 3D models, Extinct Animals brings these creatures to life, giving you an up-close and personal look at their anatomy, behavior, and what caused them to become extinct.
You’ll also learn about the latest scientific discoveries and what we’re doing to try and save some of these animals from extinction. So, put on your virtual reality headset and get ready to explore the world of the extinct!
We will help you download the Extinct Animals iExplore AR for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Extinct Animals iExplore AR on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Extinct Animals iExplore AR on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Extinct Animals iExplore AR, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Extinct Animals iExplore AR, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Extinct Animals iExplore AR appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Extinct Animals iExplore AR by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Extinct Animals iExplore AR on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Extinct Animals iExplore AR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Red Frog Digital Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Extinct Animals iExplore AR Andorid App Summary
Red Frog Digital Limited is the developer of the Extinct Animals iExplore AR, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Extinct Animals iExplore AR from them is 1.5 with over 55521 users under the hood. With a 2.6 rating, the Extinct Animals iExplore AR is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Extinct Animals iExplore AR is Mar 16, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Extinct Animals iExplore AR on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Extinct Animals iExplore AR App Overview and Details
Are you ready to come face-to-face with some of the biggest, scariest and coolest animals to have ever lived? Download the Augmented Reality app to let loose incredible, supersized extinct animals into your world!
WITH INCREDIBLE DIGITAL EXPERIENCES:
• Avoid the the snarling Smilodon’s fearsome fangs, fly a terrifying Pteranodon around your room and come face-to-face with the seriously scary Gigantopithecus.
• Activate 11 prehistoric beasts: Predator X, Pteranodon, Paraceratherium, Megalodon, Gigantopithecus, Smilodon, Dire Wolf, Megatherium, Woolly Mammoth, Tasmanian Tiger and Irish Elk. Use the controls in the app to “supersize” your extinct animals, rotate and view them in awesome 3D, or send them flying around your room.
• Pose with your favourite prehistoric beasts for unbelievable photos.
• Discover more jaw-dropping facts and stats about each animal’s diet, size, habitat, location and more. Then have a go at the brilliant extinct animals quiz.
How it works:
To see the AR sequences in action, look for one of the triggers.
Launch the app and point your device’s camera at the page to kick off the Augmented Reality action.
This FREE app is available to anyone with a compatible smartphone or tablet with both forward- and backward-facing cameras using Android 4.0 and above, and ARMv7 NEON processors. INTEL Atom based devices are not officially supported.
Features of Extinct Animals iExplore AR for PC
1. Jurassic beasts come to life in Augmented Reality!
2. Pose for photos with prehistoric animals!
3. Learn about each animal’s diet, size and more!
4. Play the quiz to test your knowledge!
5. Activate 11 different animals!
6. Rotate and view them in 3D!
7. Send them flying around your room!
8. Avoid the animal’s fearsome fangs and claws!
9. Discover more about each animal!
10. Get the free app for your compatible smartphone or tablet!
Whats New In this Extinct Animals iExplore AR?
– Updated AR Engine
– Added Catalan Localization
– Added Spanish Localization
– Added Mexican Spanish Localization
Extinct Animals iExplore is an augmented reality application that allows users to learn about extinct animals. The app is fun and educational, and it provides users with information about each animal. Extinct Animals iExplore is a great app for people who want to learn more about extinct animals.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Extinct Animals iExplore AR? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Extinct Animals iExplore AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Extinct Animals iExplore AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Extinct Animals iExplore AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Extinct Animals iExplore AR.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.