The Exposure Calculator is a free online tool that helps photographers calculate their photographic exposures. It is based on the reciprocity law of photography, which states that the photographic exposure is proportional to the product of the shutter speed and the lens aperture.
So, you want to download the Exposure Calculator for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Exposure Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Exposure Calculator is listed under the Photography category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Exposure Calculator is Quicosoft. The current version of Exposure Calculator is 5.8.5 with a total user count of 585273 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Aug 15, 2022 was the last date the Exposure Calculator was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Exposure Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Exposure Calculator on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Exposure Calculator to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Exposure Calculator. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Exposure Calculator on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Exposure Calculator on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Exposure Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Exposure Calculator App Overview and Details
Given an exposure (Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO), allows calculating equivalent exposures – set 2 new parameters (a combination of Aperture, Shutter and ISO) and the 3rd parameter is automatically calculated.
It is also possible to add up to 3 ND filters of up to 30 stops each to the calculations, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
The app also includes a timer for exposures of 4 seconds or longer.
• calculates Shutter, Aperture or ISO
• aperture range from f1.0 to f360
• shutter range from 480s to 1/16,000s
• ISO range from ISO 0.4 to ISO 3.2M
• ND filter up to 30 stops, in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 stop increments
• up to 3 stacked ND filters
• ND filter modes: stop, density, ND number
• bulb mode (up to 24h)
• reverse filter search mode
• ND filter calibration mode
• timer for exposures of 4s or longer with alarm
• night mode with 4 overlay colors
• optional compensation wheel to account for reciprocity failure
• unlimited number of presets
• free and ad free
• privacy – the app does not collect any personal data
A review of the app is available on this blog post: http://www.craigrogers.photography/?p=2548
You can join the beta test program here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.quicosoft.exposurecalculator.app
Note: in the Shutter settings section there is a switch tor camera type. This switch simply selects how a small set of shutter speeds around 1 second are displayed, choose the one your camera adheres to. Exposure calculations work for all camera makes, this switch is simply for display purposes.
Please contact me if you’d like to help translating the app into your language.
Features of Exposure Calculator for PC
1. Calculates equivalent exposures using aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
2. Allows adding up to 3 ND filters of up to 30 stops each
3. Includes timer for exposures of 4 seconds or longer
4. Has night mode with 4 overlay colors
5. Offers unlimited number of presets
6. Is free and ad-free
7. Does not collect any personal data
8. Translations available for a number of languages
9. Join beta test program for early access to new features
10. Please contact developer for help translating app into other languages.
Whats New In this Exposure Calculator?
Update library versions.
The Exposure Calculator is a simple and user-friendly application that helps photographers calculate their exposure settings. It is a great tool for beginner photographers who want to learn how to take better photographs. With the Exposure Calculator, photographers can experiment with different exposure settings and find the ones that work best for them.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Exposure Calculator on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Exposure Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Exposure Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Exposure Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Exposure Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.