Export Contacts is an app that enables you to export your contacts from your Android device to a file on your computer. The app is easy to use and can be accessed by anyone with a basic understanding of Android devices.
Installing and using the Export contacts for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Export contacts Andorid App Summary
The AppGuru has developed the Export contacts application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Export contacts has over 153123 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Export contacts is currently 10.8.
The latest upstate time of the Export contacts is Aug 9, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Export contacts on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Export contacts App Overview and Details
Import contacts from a CSV or VCF file.
Export all your contacts, with a single click, into various file formats like CSV, EXCEL, HTML, JSON, PDF, VCF, TEXT, TSV and XML.
1.) Filter your contacts by social media accounts (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype, Google Duo and lots more)
2.) Filter your contacts by Groups (Family, Friends, Emergency contact, Coworker et.c)
3.) Search for specific contacts by name,.
4.) Export selected contacts to choice formats.
5.) Upload your exports to choice cloud storage (Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, et.c)
The following exports are supported –
– contacts to csv
– contacts to excel
– contacts to html
– contacts to json
– contacts to pdf
– contacts to vcf
– contacts to text
– contacts to tsv
– contacts to xml
The following contact fields are exported (if available) –
* Name (first name, middle name, last name, prefix, suffix, nickname, phonetic name)
* Work (title, company)
* Telephone Number (mobile, home, work, main, work fax, home fax, pager )
* Email (home, work, other)
* Address (home, work, other)
* Important dates (anniversary, Birthday, other)
Over 40 languages are supported.
Thanks using our app.
Features of Export contacts for PC
1. Filter your contacts by social media accounts.
2. Filter your contacts by Groups.
3. Search for specific contacts by name.
4. Export selected contacts to choice formats.
5. Upload your exports to choice cloud storage.
6. The following exports are supported: contacts to csv, contacts to excel, contacts to html, contacts to json, contacts to pdf, contacts to vcf, contacts to text, contacts to tsv, contacts to xml.
7. The following contact fields are exported: Name (first name, middle name, last name, prefix, suffix, nickname, phonetic name), Work (title, company), Telephone Number (mobile, home, work, main, work fax, home fax, pager), Email (home, work, other), Address (home, work, other), Important dates (anniversary, Birthday, other), Websites, Notes.
8. Over 40 languages are supported.
9. Thanks using our app.
|App Name:||Export contacts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The AppGuru|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Export contacts On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Export contacts on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Export contacts. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Export contacts, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Export contacts?
The Export Contacts application provides a convenient way to export your contacts from your device to a file on your computer. The exported file can then be imported into another contacts application, or used to create a mailing list.
Did the guide help you download and install the Export contacts for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Export contacts, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Export contacts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Export contacts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Export contacts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Export contacts.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.