Export Contacts is an iPhone app that allows you to export your iPhone contacts as a CSV file to your computer. With Export Contacts, you can easily export your iPhone contacts to a CSV file and save it to your computer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Export Contacts for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Export Contacts For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Export Contacts for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Export Contacts.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Export Contacts on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Export Contacts and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Export Contacts on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Export Contacts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Common tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Export Contacts Andorid App Summary
The Export Contacts was developed by the popular developer agency named Common tools. They have the Export Contacts in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 10.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22567 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Export Contacts latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 11, 2020 was the last date the Export Contacts was updated with new features. If you want to use the Export Contacts on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Export Contacts using the emulator later on.
Export Contacts App Overview and Details
Export Contacts was a tool to export all your contacts with a single click, and generator text file to import
Export Contacts is the best way to transfer contacts to and from your phone.
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. Sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. The export file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn’t be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can now export phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
8. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported.
9. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
10. Support 10,000+ contact entries.
11. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
12. Export an Excel file with all photos included – this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
13. You can password protect your export file.
14. Export contacts to/from a VCF file.
15. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
Thank you for use Export Contacts.
Features of Export Contacts for PC
1. Export your contacts with a single click.
2. Export all your contacts to a convenient text file.
3. Easily and conveniently update your contacts using any Excel-compatible application.
4. Send all of your contacts to your phone via email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box.
5. Print a hardcopy of your contacts.
6. Export your contacts to an Excel file which can be imported to Outlook Contacts.
7. Export your contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file.
8. Assign a contact to multiple groups.
9. Export all contact photos.
10. Export up to 10,000+ contact entries.
11. Localize all column headers and labels in the Excel file.
12. Backup your contacts automatically to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
13. Password protect your export file.
14. Export contacts to/from a VCF file.
15. Schedule backup.
Whats New In this Export Contacts?
An android app which lets you schedule an sms to be sent at a specific time.
The Export Contacts application is a great way to keep your contact list organized and easily accessible. The application is easy to use and helps you keep your contacts up-to-date.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Export Contacts of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Export Contacts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Export Contacts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Export Contacts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Export Contacts.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.