Explorer is an open source cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface. It features a built-in terminal emulator, tabbed browsing, custom color schemes, and file operations.
Do you know the technical specifics of Explorer for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Explorer Andorid App Summary
The Explorer application developer is dj-tech. They listed the Explorer under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Explorer is more than 244424. With a 4.0, the latest 5.1 of the Explorer is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Explorer is Dec 31, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Explorer on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|Explorer On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Dec 31, 2016
|Get it On:
Explorer Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Explorer on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Explorer and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Explorer on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Explorer for PC
– Display the name of all installed apps
– Display app permissions, target SDK, activities, and other details
– Manage files and folders on Android device
– Material design
– Multi-pane layout for tablets
– Detail view for phones
– Different design for auto rotation
– Show list of system apps
– Add apps to favourites for easy access
– Configure to ignore system apps
Explorer App Overview and Details
Explorer app show you package name of all apps installed in your device. Also show All details of Apps like Permission, Services, target SDK, Activity.
Explorer app used to manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send. All operations can be performed on local files system (on your Android device)
✓ Show list of Apps & Packages
✓ Share & Save Apps
✓ Search Apps
✓ Material Design
✓ link source
✓ added WIDGET to show list of apps with package name
✓ more material design
# Multi-pane layout for tablets
# added detail view for phones
# different design for auto rotation
# show list of permissions
✓ Added Android TV Support, now you can use this app in ANDROID TV
✓ Added smart scroll to move faster at any app
✓ now you can add apps in your favourite list, so you can keep them in Widget as well in list of apps
✓ Added settings to ignore system apps
After installation, the widget needs to be added to the home screen: Tap the Launcher, select Widgets, tap and hold the package explorer Widget and drop it to a free slot on the home screen.
RATE OUR APP!
Ratings and comments are highly appreciated.
We’d really love to hear what you think!
– Added App backup in Android TV
– All App back up in single click
– Added Android N support
– Added support Multiple window
– Now, you can sare any app useing this app
– New interface with more information
– Bug Fix and performance improvement
– Bug fixes(for Android 6.0) and performance improvements
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
– New UI for Android TV App
– Added compile sdk version in app listing
Whats New In this Explorer?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Added File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device)
File Manager Support for Android Phone, Tablet & TV!
Media viewer(Photos & Video) for Android TV
Explorer is an application that allows users to view and manage their files and folders. It is a fast and efficient way to access and manage files on your computer.
Downloading and installing the Explorer for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.