EXPLORER Connect is an online platform that connects travellers with local guides around the world. It provides a way for travellers to find trustworthy and experienced local guides, and for guides to share their knowledge and experiences with travellers. EXPLORER Connect is a safe and easy way to explore new destinations and learn about different cultures.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EXPLORER Connect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||EXPLORER Connect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cobham SATCOM|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2019|
|Get it On:|
EXPLORER Connect Andorid App Summary
The EXPLORER Connect was developed by the popular developer agency named Cobham SATCOM. They have the EXPLORER Connect in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.12, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12259 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EXPLORER Connect latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 19, 2019 was the last date the EXPLORER Connect was updated with new features. If you want to use the EXPLORER Connect on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EXPLORER Connect using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download EXPLORER Connect For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EXPLORER Connect using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EXPLORER Connect on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EXPLORER Connect here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of EXPLORER Connect for PC
1. Manage the Cobham SATCOM EXPLORER 510 and EXPLORER 710 satellite terminals
2. Monitor the EXPLORER terminal
3. Configure the EXPLORER terminal
4. Activate the pointing process towards the BGAN satellite
5. See the terminal status
6. Use the phone as a satellite phone to make and receive calls
7. Open the terminal’s web interface for management and configuration
8. See the terminal’s dashboard
9. Get support from the Cobham SATCOM support team
10. Access the knowledge base for more information about the EXPLORER Connect app
EXPLORER Connect App Overview and Details
EXPLORER Connect is for management of the Cobham SATCOM EXPLORER 510 and EXPLORER 710 satellite terminals.
EXPLORER Connect offers monitoring and configuration of the EXPLORER terminal and includes a built-in satellite phone for making or receiving satellite calls using the EXPLORER terminal.
The EXPLORER Connect main menu offers the following options:
• Satellite Phone – Use your phone as a satellite phone to make and receive calls via the EXPLORER terminal *
• Terminal Access – Open the terminal’s web interface for management and configuration
• Pointing – Activate the pointing process towards the BGAN satellite and see signal strength
• Dashboard – See the terminal status
* Note: For use of Satellite Phone the phone/tablet must support IP Telephony (SIP).
Whats New In this EXPLORER Connect?
Updated permission handing.
EXPLORER Connect has been an amazing experience for me. I have met so many people from all over the world, and I have learned so much about other cultures. I have also been able to learn about different careers, and I have even been able to try out some of them. I am so grateful for this opportunity, and I can’t wait to see what else EXPLORER Connect has in store for me.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EXPLORER Connect of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EXPLORER Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EXPLORER Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EXPLORER Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EXPLORER Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.