A quadratic function is a function in the form
, where “a”, “b”, and “c” are real numbers and “b” is not equal to 0. The graph of a quadratic function is a parabola.
There are three ways to solve a quadratic equation:
1. Factor the equation and use the quadratic formula.
2. Use the quadratic formula to find the roots, and then use the Quadratic Formula to solve the equation.
3. Use the Quadratic Formula to find the roots, and then use substitution to solve the equation.
Our goal is to help you get the Explore Quadratic Functions for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Explore Quadratic Functions Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Explore Quadratic Functions is Red Bank Publishing and they’ve done a great job at keeping Explore Quadratic Functions simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Explore Quadratic Functions under Education of Play Store. Explore Quadratic Functions’s latest version is 3.0 with an impressive user base of over 6. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Explore Quadratic Functions.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Explore Quadratic Functions is Apr 1, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Explore Quadratic Functions on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Explore Quadratic Functions App Overview and Details
The “Review in Preparation for College Algebra” series contains four (4) apps and has 39 embedded lessons. Since the primary mode of operation of the brain is pattern generalizing, almost all of the lessons are structured as pattern-building activities. Users are encouraged to generalize the patterns using pencil and paper (so that the brain sees the bigger picture), because when they do, the brain creates a memory of the pattern and it understands the generalized algebra in the lesson. The apps also use function as the underlying theme to teach the included algebra. When users connect new algebraic concepts to existing long-term memories of previously learned algebra, the brain understands the new concept or procedure in the lesson. Function representation and function behaviors connect all of the algebra. Lessons consist of open-ended questions, and when the user answers a question, he/she receives a correct response and verbal praise if correct.
High school students in Algebra I or II and college students in remedial algebra courses such as Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Algebraic Literacy courses, and freshmen courses preparing students for non-STEM college-level courses. While the lessons are teaching in nature, they also provide a review for course midterm and exams.
The graphing calculator is required and is used to help develop patterns and provide visualizations of the algebra in the lessons. It is crucial as a learning tool because visualizations lead to understanding. In addition, the graphing calculator processes function representations and function behaviors, which are at the core of learning algebra through function.
– Learn through questioning
– Based on core common algebra curriculum – Formative algebra assessments
– Based on basic brain function
– Immediate feedback
– Correct response after answering questions – Test yourself repeatedly
– Easy navigation
– Score tracking
– Audio response
The Content Author:
The author has 16 years of experience writing questions for college mathematics placement tests, for end- of-year course exams, and for pre-service teacher proficiency tests. See www.redbankpublishing.com for more information about the author.
Explore Quadratic Functions:
1. Quadratic Function Behaviors
2. Connection between Function Parameters and Behavior
3. Creating Quadratic Functions to Match Given Behavior Part 1
4. Creating Quadratic Functions to Match Given Behavior Part 2
5. Connection between Products and x-intercepts
6. Polynomial Functions as Products
7. Function Behavior-Zeros & More
8. Connection between Zeros and Factors
9. Connection between Factors and Zeros
10. Model This-Water Weight Relationship
Features of Explore Quadratic Functions for PC
1. Learn through questioning.
2. Based on core common algebra curriculum.
3. Formative algebra assessments.
4. Based on basic brain function.
5. Immediate feedback.
6. Correct response after answering questions.
7. Test yourself repeatedly.
8. Easy navigation.
9. Score tracking.
Whats New In this Explore Quadratic Functions?
Download & Install Explore Quadratic Functions For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Explore Quadratic Functions app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Explore Quadratic Functions app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Explore Quadratic Functions will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Explore Quadratic Functions on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Explore Quadratic Functions On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Red Bank Publishing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Quadratic functions are a staple in mathematics and have a variety of real world applications. In this application, we explored the properties of quadratic functions and how to graph them. We also looked at some of the most common real world applications of quadratic functions, such as projectile motion and exponential growth.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Explore Quadratic Functions for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Explore Quadratic Functions, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Explore Quadratic Functions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Explore Quadratic Functions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Explore Quadratic Functions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Explore Quadratic Functions.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.