An expense log is a document where you track all of your business expenses. This can include anything from gasoline to hotel rooms to office supplies. Keeping track of your expenses is a critical part of managing your business finances, and can help you make sure that you are not spending too much money on your business. An expense log can also help you track your tax deductions, so you can get the most money back at tax time.
The latest Expense Log for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Expense Log Andorid App Summary
AR Productions Inc. has developed the Expense Log for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Expense Log has got over 42593+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4
The latest update of Expense Log is Jan 6, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Expense Log App Overview and Details
How much are you really spending eating out? On gas, cabs or Uber? What’s your total monthly income? Start using Expense Log now to find out that and much more.
Expense Log provides a quick, easy and flexible way to track your expenses and incomes so you can see where your money is going or coming in. With each expense/income you can record it’s category, account and transfer type, then view all your records, and totals by year, month, week, day or all at once. View summaries of your records for a breakdown by category to easily compare your spending between categories and times.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and your expenses and incomes
• View your records as a list, graph or on a calendar
• Group your records by day, week, month or all at once and get a summary of where your spending
• Add and edit categories to make them relevant to your needs
• Automatically track repeating transactions, like monthly bills
• Save an image with transactions, such as a receipt or a picture of an item purchased
• Set reminders either daily, every other day or weekly to help you keep your logs consistent
With the Expense Log Premium Upgrade
• Add multiple accounts to group different expense, such as a Business and a Personal account
• Remove ads
• Export your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone
• Use Dropbox automatic syncing to easily switch between devices while keeping your records synchronized as well as make manual backups to Dropbox
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Multiple currency options
Features of Expense Log for PC
1. Expense Log is a quick, easy and flexible way to track your expenses and incomes.
2. With Expense Log, you can view your records as a list, graph, or on a calendar.
3. Group your records by day, week, month, or all at once.
4. View summaries of your records for a breakdown by category.
5. Add and edit categories to make them relevant to your needs.
6. Automatically track repeating transactions, like monthly bills.
7. Save an image with transactions, such as a receipt or a picture of an item purchased.
8. Set reminders either daily, every other day, or weekly to help you keep your logs consistent.
9. Upgrade to the Expense Log Premium to add multiple accounts and remove ads.
10. Export your records as a spreadsheet or database backup.
Install “Expense Log” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Expense Log on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Expense Log app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Expense Log.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Expense Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AR Productions Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Expense Log?
– Added option to export records as Summary in addition to as a List
– Bug fixes
The Expense Log application is a great way to keep track of your expenses. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their expenses.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Expense Log for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Expense Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Expense Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Expense Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Expense Log.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.