EX File Explorer is a file management app that allows you to view, manage, and organize your files on your Android device. With EX File Explorer, you can easily browse through your files and folders, move and copy files, and delete files. You can also create and delete folders, and compress and uncompress files. EX File Explorer also includes a built-in text editor, which you can use to edit text files.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EX File Explorer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download EX File Explorer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the EX File Explorer on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the EX File Explorer using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for EX File Explorer so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the EX File Explorer on your computer.
|App Name:||EX File Explorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Appify Zone|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
EX File Explorer Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the EX File Explorer in the Tools category. You can download and install EX File Explorer on your Android phone from there. Appify Zone is the developer of EX File Explorer who made this app.
1.0 is the latest version of EX File Explorer that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 10426. Plus, you’ll see that EX File Explorer has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of EX File Explorer, which is Jun 17, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install EX File Explorer on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of EX File Explorer for PC
schemes, gestures, and more
– Drag and drop files across panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and SMB/CIFS support
– Access your home PC from anywhere
– Manage your apps
– Analyze and manage your storage
– Recycle bin
EX File Explorer App Overview and Details
Free, Safe, and Simple EX File Explorer, Manage your files efficiently and easily with EX File explorer File Manager.
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager
EX File Explorer is the best tool for managing files on Android. It comes with multiple features such copy, paste, cut, create, delete, rename, unzip , share
EX File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
Organize your files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.
Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storages.
Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
Analyze and manage your storage: EX File Explorer provides visualized storage analysis so that you can quickly scan the available space and manage it. The Recycle bin also helps you easily manage your storage.
Material Design interface: EX File Explorer uses the Material Design interface.
If you are looking for a file manager app that has simple and sleek interface with full features, EX File Explorer would be the best choice.
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browse
Whats New In this EX File Explorer?
EX File Explorer
EX File Manager
EX File Explorer is a very handy application to have on your Android device. It allows you to manage your files and folders with ease. The app is user-friendly and easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to manage their files on a regular basis.
That’s it! That’s how you download EX File Explorer on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This EX File Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EX File Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EX File Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EX File Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.