Everyday Performance is an online performance journal that celebrates the everyday. We feature artists from all walks of life who use their creative voices to make a difference in the world. Whether it’s through dance, music, visual art, or writing, we believe that everyday people have the power to create extraordinary things.
The latest Everyday Performance for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Everyday Performance Andorid App Summary
PageUp has developed the Everyday Performance for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Everyday Performance has got over 6775+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6.4
The latest update of Everyday Performance is Jun 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Everyday Performance App Overview and Details
Make performance reviews less of a chore with the new PageUp™ Everyday Performance app!
With the release of the PageUp™ Everyday Performance app, performance reviews are no longer constrained to the annual events that employees dread.
Your Journal is easily accessible in your pocket. And so are your goals!
Employees can capture successes and feedback on the go. Share it with others (in particular their managers), and link their ongoing successes to their goals. Even take a photo or selfie to capture that great moment.
Managers get to review their team members’ performances quickly. Make your 1-on-1 catch-ups a continuous conversation with your team’s goals and feedback right in your hand.
Features of Everyday Performance for PC
1. Employees can capture successes and feedback on the go.
2. Share it with others (in particular their managers), and link their ongoing successes to their goals.
3. Managers get to review their team members’ performances quickly.
4. Make your 1-on-1 catch-ups a continuous conversation with your team’s goals and feedback right in your hand.
5. The release of the PageUp™ Everyday Performance app, performance reviews are no longer constrained to the annual events that employees dread.
6. The Journal is easily accessible in your pocket.
7. And so are your goals!
8. Employees can track their progress and stay on track.
9. Easily see how you are performing against your goals.
10. Celebrate successes and learn from failures with the help of PageUp™ Everyday Performance app.
Install “Everyday Performance” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Everyday Performance on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Everyday Performance app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Everyday Performance.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Everyday Performance On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Everyday Performance?
Fixed an issue where some users couldn’t log in via email.
Login is now made consistent with the Employee Services Portal.
Please note that you will need to log in again after this update. Kindly use the account information that you are using via your web browser.
If you’re having trouble logging in, please visit the ‘Smartphone App’ page in the Employee Services Portal for more information.
Everyday Performance is an online application that allows users to track and improve their everyday productivity. The application is easy to use and can be customized to fit the user’s needs. The application has helped me to track my productivity and has allowed me to improve my productivity.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Everyday Performance for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Everyday Performance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Everyday Performance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Everyday Performance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Everyday Performance.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.