From weddings and bar mitzvahs to corporate events and charity galas, Eventsential has the perfect event space for your occasion. Our event planners will work with you to create a customized event that meets your needs and budget. Our spaces are flexible and can accommodate groups of all sizes. Plus, our experienced team will handle all the details so you can relax and enjoy your event.
The latest Eventsential for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Eventsential Andorid App Summary
Results Direct has developed the Eventsential for Android. You can find it under the Events category on Play Store. Since its inception, Eventsential has got over 31500+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.9 rating and the latest version of it is 2022.v4.0
The latest update of Eventsential is Aug 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Eventsential App Overview and Details
Eventsential is the official mobile app for your events. Before, during, and after the event, you’ll have exclusive access to everything you need to amplify your event experience. Eventsential supports syncing across multiple devices, so you can view your selections across your smartphone and tablet.
The best way to experience Eventsential is to jump in and explore:
• Dashboard — See your schedule/agenda, reminders and event updates
• Timeline — View and swap ideas, photos and lessons learned
• Schedule/Agenda — Search sessions and speakers, create your own itinerary, download handouts, take notes, and make appointments
• Directory — Create your profile and search for and message other attendees/delegates
• Exhibitors/Sponsors — Search, filter, mark companies to visit, contact and take notes
• Maps — View floorplans, exhibit hall maps and city maps
• Notebook — Take session and exhibitor/sponsor notes and export to share or reference later
• Notifications — Receive important event announcements and updates
• Twitter — Engage with others by viewing and posting to the event stream
• Custom Menu Items — Access destination information, complete surveys, and more
Custom Menu Items — Access destination information, complete surveys, and more
For app administrators, Eventsential provides:
• Branding — Manage your app logos/icons, colors, features, and menu text to meet your specific needs
• Backoffice Portal — Manage all app branding and content through a responsive web portal complete with “how to” tutorials and marketing resources
• Revenue Generation — Leverage paid ad banners, push notifications, and beacon opportunities to pay for your app and generate revenue
Features of Eventsential for PC
1. View your schedule/agenda, reminders and event updates on the dashboard.
2. View and swap ideas, photos and lessons learned on the timeline.
3. Create your profile and search for and message other attendees/delegates on the directory.
4. View floorplans, exhibit hall maps and city maps on the maps section.
5. Take session and exhibitor/sponsor notes and export to share or reference later on the notebook section.
6. Receive important event announcements and updates on the notifications section.
7. Engage with others by viewing and posting to the event stream on the Twitter section.
8. Access destination information, complete surveys, and more on the custom menu items section.
9. Pay for your app and generate revenue through paid ad banners, push notifications, and beacon opportunities on the administrator section.
10. Leverage Eventsential’s branding and content management features to meet your specific needs on the backoffice portal.
Install “Eventsential” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Eventsential on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Eventsential on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Eventsential and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Eventsential as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Eventsential On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Results Direct|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Eventsential?
This update enhances the look and feel of the Leaderboard and allows you to receive session reminder notifications on your device.
Do you have an idea for a new feature? Or need help or support? Contact us directly through the app.
The Eventsential application is fantastic for managing events. It is easy to use and helps keep everything organized. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is planning an event.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Eventsential for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Eventsential to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eventsential and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eventsential. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eventsential.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.