Welcome to the Event Guide, your comprehensive source for upcoming events in your area. Whether you are looking for music festivals, art exhibits, or family-friendly activities, our guide will help you find the right event for you. With listings for events of all shapes and sizes, the Event Guide has everything you need to make the most of your free time. So, what are you waiting for? Start exploring today!
Do you know the technical specifics of Event Guide for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Event Guide Andorid App Summary
The Event Guide application developer is Grenadine. They listed the Event Guide under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Event Guide is more than 45666. With a 3.5, the latest 3.8.5 of the Event Guide is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Event Guide is Jul 29, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Event Guide on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Event Guide On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Event Guide Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Event Guide on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Event Guide and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Event Guide on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Event Guide for PC
– View schedules, including speaker bios and pictures
– Sign up for sessions
– Get updates to the schedule
– Find event-specific information, resources and contacts
– Change the look and feel of the app to match your branding
Event Guide App Overview and Details
A companion app for attendees/members of conferences, conventions, and events that use to the Grenadine Event Planning System. Enter your conference code and use the app during your event.
Need Grenadine Events for your event? Point your browser to http://events.grenadine.co to find out how to subscribe and use this app for your own event.
– Browse up-to-date schedules, including descriptions, pictures, speakers and participants and other information.
– Works in offline mode. Don’t have data coverage in a foreign country while attending an event? No problem, download the app and event ahead of time and you’re good to go.
– Speakers and participants. Browse and search speakers, including names, pictures, titles and bios.
– Build your own schedule. Search for items of interest to you and add them to your own personalized schedule.
– Sign up for limited-space sessions. Sign up or get put on the waiting list for limited-space sessions right from your phone.
– Get the latest updates to items, speakers and schedules during the event (requires either data or wifi connection for updates).
– Important event information, contacts and resources about your event.
– For organizations, enter your own conference information and change the look and colors of the app to fit your branding strategy.
– Present your conference app in English or French
– Find out more at http://events.grenadine.co.
Grenadine Technologies Inc.
Whats New In this Event Guide?
Add option to launch app directly to the schedule page
The Event Guide application was a great way to find events in my area. I was able to find events that were happening soon, and even filter by category. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for something to do.
Downloading and installing the Event Guide for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Event Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Event Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Event Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Event Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.