The EV3 Mailbox Remote is a Bluetooth accessory for the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robot that allows you to remotely check your mailbox for mail. It includes an LED indicator to let you know when new mail is waiting, and a buzzer to let you know when the mail has been retrieved. It can be used with any mailbox that has a flag to indicate when new mail is waiting.
Do you know the technical specifics of EV3 Mailbox Remote for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
EV3 Mailbox Remote Andorid App Summary
The EV3 Mailbox Remote application developer is Ferdinand Stueckler. They listed the EV3 Mailbox Remote under the Communication category on Play Store. The latest user count of the EV3 Mailbox Remote is more than 3843. With a 0.0, the latest 1.1 of the EV3 Mailbox Remote is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the EV3 Mailbox Remote is Nov 26, 2013, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the EV3 Mailbox Remote on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|EV3 Mailbox Remote On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 26, 2013
|Get it On:
EV3 Mailbox Remote Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run EV3 Mailbox Remote on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the EV3 Mailbox Remote and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for EV3 Mailbox Remote on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of EV3 Mailbox Remote for PC
1. Establish a Bluetooth connection with an EV3 brick.
2. Send text, numeric, and logic information to the EV3.
3. Use information received from the EV3 in your own LEGO Mindstorms software.
4. Display information received from the EV3 for a short time.
5. Receive and send text, numeric, and logic information.
6. Tested with Android 2.1 and higher.
7. Requires a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 brick.
8. Requires a program for the EV3 brick.
9. Requires an Android device.
10. May not work with all Android devices.
EV3 Mailbox Remote App Overview and Details
Send data to a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Mailbox. A Bluetooth connection will be established.
Text, numeric and logic informations will be sent to an EV3 and can be used in LEGO Minstorms software.
Informations sent form the EV3 are displayed for a short time (no numeric or logic information).
– Lego Mindstorms EV3 Brick
– Program for the EV3 Brick (developed by yourself)
– Android 2.1 or higher
Tested with Nexus S, Nexus 4 and Nexus 7
Whats New In this EV3 Mailbox Remote?
The EV3 Mailbox Remote application is a great tool for staying organized and in touch with your team. It allows you to easily manage your email inbox and keep track of your messages. The application is easy to use and helps you to stay organized and productive.
Downloading and installing the EV3 Mailbox Remote for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This EV3 Mailbox Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV3 Mailbox Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV3 Mailbox Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV3 Mailbox Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.