EV3 Bluetooth Control is an Android application that allows you to control your LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robot wirelessly from your phone or tablet. The app provides an intuitive interface for sending commands to your robot, as well as viewing its current state.
In this article, we will show you how to download EV3 Bluetooth Control For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at EV3 Bluetooth Control technical specifications first.
EV3 Bluetooth Control Andorid App Summary
Victor.Robot is the developer of this EV3 Bluetooth Control application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 34482+ users of this app. The EV3 Bluetooth Control app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Aug 31, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EV3 Bluetooth Control for PC
1. Control your EV3 remotely
2. Choose from three control modes, each tailored for a specific purpose
3. Control your EV3 vehicles with the “Vehicle Control” mode
4. Control the speed and direction of four motors independently or together with the “Motor Control” mode
5. Gesture-control your EV3 with the “Accelerometer Control” mode
|App Name:||EV3 Bluetooth Control On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2014|
|Get it On:|
How To Download EV3 Bluetooth Control For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the EV3 Bluetooth Control on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install EV3 Bluetooth Control on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theEV3 Bluetooth Control in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the EV3 Bluetooth Control on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, EV3 Bluetooth Control running on your computer.
EV3 Bluetooth Control App Overview and Details
1. This app control your EV3 remotely.
2. There are 3 control modes, which designed for the different purpose.
3. The first control mode named “Vehicle Control”, that designed for the EV3 bots.
4. The second control mode called “Motor Control”, it controls 4 motors independently or together. This mode is very useful for your EV3 machine.
5. The last control mode called “Accelerometer Control”. We control our EV3 bot by hand gestures. This mode is suitable for the competition.
Whats New In this EV3 Bluetooth Control?
The EV3 Bluetooth Control application is a great way to control your EV3 robot. It is easy to use and allows you to control your robot’s movement and actions. The application is a great way to improve your robot’s performance and help you to achieve your goals.
This concludes our article on EV3 Bluetooth Control Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or EV3 Bluetooth Control for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This EV3 Bluetooth Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV3 Bluetooth Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV3 Bluetooth Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV3 Bluetooth Control.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.