Euro coins are a series of coins that are used in the eurozone, which is made up of 19 of the 28 member states of the European Union. The coins are made of different metals, with different values and sizes. The coins are also used in some other European countries, such as Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EURik: Euro coins for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download EURik: Euro coins For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the EURik: Euro coins on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the EURik: Euro coins, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the EURik: Euro coins app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
EURik: Euro coins Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, EURik: Euro coins has over 319814 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. SOM & SOFT has developed the EURik: Euro coins and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 220.127.116.11.
Until this latest version, EURik: Euro coins has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on May 24, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the EURik: Euro coins on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||EURik: Euro coins On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SOM & SOFT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of EURik: Euro coins for PC
1. Flexible collection setup
2. Collect regular coins with new/old maps
3. Collect regular issues by series or by years
4. Full support of German mints
5. Enter the quantity, quality and price of each coin
6. Collect only circulation coins
7. Display future releases of commemorative coins
8. Shows the number of collected/total coins in country, year and value lists
9. Overall statistics, as well as statistics by countries, years and values
10. Sort lists by countries, years and values
EURik: Euro coins App Overview and Details
EURik – is the only app for collectors of euro coins, with flexible collection setup! Now new/old maps of reverses are supported too!
Are you a basic collector and are not going to collect all German mints, or do you only collect main series of regular issues, or are you advanced and collect all issues of coins and would like to note the quality, quantity and price of each coin? Then this program is for YOU! EURik will easily adjust to your needs!
★ FLEXIBLE COLLECTION SETUP: Adjust the display of commemorative coins and all series of regular coins for each country separately;
★ Collect regular coins with new/old maps;
★ Collect regular issues by series or by years;
★ Full support of German mints (for commemorative coins, as well as for regular coins);
★ Enter the quantity, quality and price of each coin;
★ Collect only circulation coins (mere collector coins can be hidden);
★ Display future releases of commemorative coins;
★ Shows the number of collected/total coins in country, year and value lists;
★ Overall statistics, as well as statistics by countries, years and values;
★ Sort lists by countries, years and values;
★ Save your collection to DROPBOX and restore it from there;
★ Save your collection to SD and restore it from there;
★ EXPORT your collection to XLS format (MS Excel);
★ Install EURik on SD;
★ Overview tables of all collected regular and commemorative coins.
We are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myEurik
Whats New In this EURik: Euro coins?
● New feature: for regular coins of Spain (since 2015) and France (since 2022) it is now possible to display only coins that have been redesigned;
● Fixed some bugs;
The EURik application is a great way to keep track of your Euro coins. It is easy to use and helps you organize your coins in a way that makes them easy to find. The application is also a great way to learn about the different Euro coins and their history. I highly recommend this application for anyone who collects Euro coins.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EURik: Euro coins of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EURik: Euro coins to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EURik: Euro coins and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EURik: Euro coins. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EURik: Euro coins.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.