EUREGIO Border Tours offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the European Union’s open borders and discover the rich history, culture and diversity of the region. Our guided tours of the border region between Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany provide a fascinating insight into the workings of the EU and the benefits of free movement for its citizens.
The technical specifications of the EUREGIO Border Tours for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EUREGIO Border Tours Andorid App Summary
EUREGIO Border Tours was developed by Outdooractive AG and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EUREGIO Border Tours from Google Play store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of EUREGIO Border Tours is 3.7.2 on Play store with total users of 8886. The EUREGIO Border Tours app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EUREGIO Border Tours is May 3, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EUREGIO Border Tours on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EUREGIO Border Tours App Overview and Details
Are you looking for a variety of idyllic walking and cycling routes in the border triangle of Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands or are you looking to explore the boundless possibilities of the EUREGIO? Then you are exactly in the right place!
The attractive border region in the much-loved triangle of the three countries offers visitors and local residents ever-changing landscapes and an exciting range of places to discover. The undulating countryside of Southern Limburg, the High Fens, the Eifel National Park and the almost endless variety of landscapes left behind by mining and the industrial past are waiting to be explored, alongside numerous areas of idyllic natural beauty. The unifying element in all of these routes is the idea of crossing national boundaries, planning leisure time activities that go beyond the borders of a single country and as such encourage international openness.
The EUREGIO Border Tours app offers all this and more:
– selected route suggestions for walkers and cyclists
– interesting places to visit in the border region
– detailed descriptions and useful information (including pictures) about the various routes and must-visit locations
– content in four languages (German, English, French, Dutch)
– zoomable topographical maps
– GPS-based location finding and orientation
– offline storage of routes and maps
If you have already completed all the pre-planned routes, or are simply looking to be creative, then why not use the route planner integrated in the app to prepare your own personal route for a completely individual experience? We hope you enjoy being a route finder!
Information and maps for each of the routes can be stored in online mode for offline use, as and when required. While out on tour you are no longer limited by network reception. We recommend using the online version of the app only in case of a mobile data flat rate, or a WLAN environment.
This app was developed as part of a tri-national tourism promotion project. The partners involved in the project represent Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium. The German partners are the tri-national lead partner AG Charlemagne Grenzregion and Grünmetropole e.V. The contributing Dutch partners are the Stadsregio Parkstad Limburg and the Stichting Visit Zuid-Limburg, and from Belgium the Eastern Belgium Tourist Office and the Agence de Développement Local Lontzen.
This microproject was developed as part of the People to People Interreg V-A EMR project, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and co-financed by AG Charlemagne Grenzregion. Charlemagne Grenzregion is a partnership of local authorities and institutions throughout the border region including the city of Aachen, StädteRegion Aachen, Parkstad Limburg, the Municipality of Vaals, the Municipality of Heerlen and the municipalities of Eastern Belgium.
Features of EUREGIO Border Tours for PC
project, involving the Regional Tourist Boards of Southern Limburg (Netherlands), the Eifel (Germany) and the High Fens (Belgium), with the support of the European Union’s INTERREG IVB programme.
– Cross-border routes for walkers and cyclists
– Interesting places to visit in the border region
– Detailed descriptions and useful information about the various routes and must-visit locations
– Content in four languages
– Zoomable topographical maps
– GPS-based location finding and orientation
– Offline storage of routes and maps
How To Install & Download EUREGIO Border Tours For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EUREGIO Border Tours for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EUREGIO Border Tours.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EUREGIO Border Tours on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EUREGIO Border Tours and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EUREGIO Border Tours on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EUREGIO Border Tours On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Outdooractive AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EUREGIO Border Tours?
In this version we fixed some bugs and made some performance improvements.
EUREGIO Border Tours provides an excellent opportunity to explore the rich history and culture of the border region. The tours are well organized and provide a great overview of the region. I highly recommend this program for anyone interested in learning more about the border region.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EUREGIO Border Tours on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This EUREGIO Border Tours to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EUREGIO Border Tours and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EUREGIO Border Tours. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EUREGIO Border Tours.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.