The Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner is an essential tool for anyone travelling by train in Europe. It allows you to plan your journey, see schedules and fares, and even book tickets. The planner is easy to use and can be customized to your needs.
Our goal is to help you get the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner is Eurail B.V. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner under Maps & Navigation of Play Store. Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner’s latest version is 25.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 646396. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.7 shows how people love Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner is Aug 14, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner App Overview and Details
The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re boarding your next train at the station or planning your next trip from your sofa.
Here’s what you can do:
Search for train times offline with our journey planner
• Search for connections across Europe without having to hunt for wifi or use up your data.
Plan your dream routes and track all your journeys in My Trip
• View your day-by-day itinerary, get statistics for your trip and see your whole route on the map.
Check station boards for arrivals and departures
• See which trains are scheduled to depart from or arrive at your chosen station in Europe.
Travel with ease with your mobile Pass
• Add a mobile Pass to My Pass and go paperless on your travels, from planning your trip to boarding the train.
Show your mobile ticket straight from My Pass
• Show your ticket in just a few taps to breeze through ticket inspection with your mobile Pass.
Book seat reservations straight from the app
• Go online to buy reservations for trains across Europe and guarantee your seat on busy routes.
Save money with extra benefits and discounts
• Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more with your Pass.
Find answers to all your questions
• Read FAQs for the app, your Pass and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
Features of Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner for PC
-Search for train times offline
-Plan your dream routes
-Track all your journeys in My Trip
-View your day-by-day itinerary
-Check station boards for arrivals and departures
-Travel with ease with your mobile Pass
-Show your mobile ticket straight from My Pass
-Book seat reservations straight from the app
-Save money with extra benefits and discounts
-Find answers to all your questions
Whats New In this Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner?
Here’s what’s new:
• Some old features got a new look! We’ve introduced new colours, badges, and text to help you keep better track of your travel days
• We’ve updated the app with the latest European timetables
• We’ve fixed an issue causing problems with loading tickets for a few travellers and also made some improvements
Download & Install Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Eurail B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
As a Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner application user, I have found the app to be an extremely valuable resource. It is easy to use and has helped me to plan out my trips perfectly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is planning a trip by train!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.