Euki is an app that allows you to control your environment through your phone. You can change the temperature, the light, and the sound in your room. You can also choose to have different scenes, like a movie theater or a beach, to make your environment more comfortable.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Euki for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Euki For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Euki on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Euki using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Euki so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Euki on your computer.
|App Name:||Euki On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Women Help Women|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Euki Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Euki in the Health & Fitness category. You can download and install Euki on your Android phone from there. Women Help Women is the developer of Euki who made this app.
1.1.1 is the latest version of Euki that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 10169. Plus, you’ll see that Euki has a good user rating of 4.2.
You can install the latest version of Euki, which is May 10, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Euki on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Euki for PC
– Log your sex life, including protection used and notable events.
– Record when you have cramps, headaches, or other physical symptoms.
– Make notes about your mental health, including moods, stress levels, and coping mechanisms.
– Add photos and videos to your entries for a more visual record.
– View your calendar and log entries for any day, week, or month.
– Export your data to a PDF or CSV file.
– Share your data with a healthcare provider or other trusted individual.
– Set a password to keep others from seeing your data.
– Delete your data whenever you want.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
– Keep your data completely private and confidential.
– No one but you can access your information.
– Set a PIN to make the app more private.
– Enter a combination to display a fake screen.
– Set Euki to delete your data whenever you want.
Euki App Overview and Details
Euki is the first app of its kind to offer:
*Comprehensive sexual and reproductive health information:
Euki is for anyone who wants accurate, unbiased information about sex and reproductive health. It has everything you need to know about sexuality, abortion, miscarriage, contraception, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and more from sources you can trust.
*A supportive, inclusive, and customizable interface:
Euki makes no assumptions or judgments about who you are and what you need.
– Had unprotected sex and want to prevent pregnancy? Euki can help you understand what you need to know about emergency contraception.
– Pregnant and don’t want to be? Euki has unbiased, shame-free information about abortion.
– Want to keep track of your sex life? Euki can track that in the daily log.
– Need help understanding the difference between sex and gender? Euki has information to help you define your sexuality on your terms. Euki can also connect you to LGBTQ support and advocacy groups.
– Have an irregular period? Track it in the calendar without worrying about the app sending you alerts that aren’t relevant.
– That’s just the start! Euki also lets you customize the information you want to see, and bookmark your favorite content so you can come back to it later.
*Privacy and security:
Euki is not like other health tracking apps—your data is yours. Euki is designed to ensure that no one else has access to the information you log, search for, or view. You don’t even have to provide any personal information to use the app. What you enter in the app lives ONLY on your phone, not in the cloud. You can also set a PIN to make the app more private, enter a combination to display a fake screen, and even set Euki to delete your data whenever you want.
CALENDAR AND LOGGING
– Use fun icons to track bleeding, emotions, body changes, sex, contraception, and appointments.
– Track when you take pregnancy or STI tests and what the results are.
– See patterns in your menstrual cycle or body changes that happen around your period.
– Write notes to share with a health care provider at your next appointment.
– Set one-time or repeated reminders for all of your sexual health needs, like taking pills, taking a pregnancy test, or anything else.
– Receive discrete reminders so that no one will know the details of your personal life if you don’t want them to.
ABORTION AND MISCARRIAGE SUPPORT
– Learn about medication and surgical abortion, the different settings for abortion care, or how to find a clinic you can trust.
– Prepare for a clinic appointment, including what questions to ask a clinician and how to get financial support.
– Set reminders in the calendar to help you remember when to take your pills.
– Browse FAQs to answer any quick questions that you have and connect to trusted resources for more information.
– Read stories from other people who’ve had abortions and miscarriages.
INTERACTIVE CONTRACEPTION INFORMATION:
– Decide what matters most to you about contraception—like how often to take it or how to start or stop using it.
– Learn about options that meet your needs through an interactive quiz.
– Connect to detailed information about methods that interest you most.
– Learn where and how you access your method of choice.
THE FACTS ABOUT SEXUALITY
– Scroll through easy-to-understand information on sex, gender, and sexual orientation.
– Lean about consent and where to turn if you need support.
– Connect to resources that can answer other questions you have about LGBTQ issues, sex, gender, and health.
If you discover any bugs or errors, please email us at email@example.com.
Whats New In this Euki?
Euki is a revolutionary new app that allows users to control their environment through a simple, easy-to-use interface. With Euki, users can manage their lights, appliances, and climate with just a few taps on their smartphone or tablet. Euki is the perfect app for busy people who want to manage their home life more efficiently. With Euki, users can save time and energy, and improve their quality of life.
That’s it! That’s how you download Euki on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Euki to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Euki and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Euki. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Euki.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.