Ethiopian Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Ethiopia. It is headquartered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and wholly owned by the Ethiopian government. The airline was founded in 1945 as a joint venture between the Ethiopian government and the United States airline Curtiss-Wright Corporation. The airline has its hub at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. As of January 2017, Ethiopian Airlines is the largest airline in Africa by number of passengers carried, with a total of 10.8 million passengers carried in 2016.
Our goal is to help you get the Ethiopian Airlines for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Ethiopian Airlines Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Ethiopian Airlines is Ethiopian Airlines and they’ve done a great job at keeping Ethiopian Airlines simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Ethiopian Airlines under Travel & Local of Play Store. Ethiopian Airlines’s latest version is 4.9.0 with an impressive user base of over 1492078. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Ethiopian Airlines.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Ethiopian Airlines is Apr 20, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Ethiopian Airlines on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Ethiopian Airlines App Overview and Details
Travel is now redefined. Upgrade your travel experience with the brand-new Ethiopian Airlines Mobile App and enjoy up to 10 percent discount.
Manage your booking easily! Select between one way or round trip, choose your origin and destination airport, flight date, search fares with money or miles option, select fare, provide personal detail, contact detail and select your preferred meal type, select your payment option and purchase your ticket, you can also have the option to pay with miles for Sheba Miles member, hold on reservation or pay at agent.
2. My Trips
Walk through your booking! You can see your past and upcoming trip summary, manage your trips, view itinerary and pricing detail, select your preferred seat, update your travel document information and contact detail, continue to payment for hold on reservations.
3. Check-in & Boarding
You can check-in by entering booking reference number, ticket number, or frequent flyer number, select the passengers for check-in, select seat for each of the passengers, provide, travel document information, residence address, destination address and emergency contact detail based on the rule of the country where you are flying to, you can also continue to check-in by selecting the booking you made from the trip summary that we locally save for you in your phone. We finally generate and display your boarding passes.
4. Flight Status
Select a destination of your choice and browse your flight status. You can search all Ethiopian flights by route or flight number and see the result for yesterday, today and tomorrow departure and arrival time, airport information and flight status.
Features of Ethiopian Airlines for PC
1. Ethiopian Airlines mobile app offers up to 10% discount on tickets.
2. App allows users to book, manage, and check-in flights.
3. Flight status information is available at the touch of a button.
4. App can be used to check-in and generate boarding passes.
5. Discounts are available on tickets booked through the app.
6. App is easy to use and navigate.
7. User-friendly design.
8. App is available for Android and iOS devices.
9. App is updated regularly with new features.
10. Provides accurate and up-to-date flight information.
Whats New In this Ethiopian Airlines?
• Total award mile gained per fare brand is displayed while searching a flight.
• Major enhancements on check-in experience.
• General enhancements and bug fixes for user experience improvement.
Download & Install Ethiopian Airlines For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Ethiopian Airlines app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Ethiopian Airlines app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Ethiopian Airlines will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Ethiopian Airlines on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Ethiopian Airlines On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ethiopian Airlines|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After careful consideration, I have decided that Ethiopian Airlines is the best airline for me. Their customer service is excellent, and their planes are always clean and comfortable. I look forward to flying with them in the future!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Ethiopian Airlines for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Ethiopian Airlines, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Ethiopian Airlines to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ethiopian Airlines and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ethiopian Airlines. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ethiopian Airlines.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.