Ethereal is a substratum theme that is based on the Pixel/Nexus style. It features a light and dark theme, and includes many different colors and options.
We will help you download the Ethereal for Substratum for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Ethereal for Substratum on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Ethereal for Substratum on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Ethereal for Substratum on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Ethereal for Substratum as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Ethereal for Substratum On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Niklas Schnettler|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Ethereal for Substratum Andorid App Summary
Niklas Schnettler is the developer of the Ethereal for Substratum, and they have the app under the Personalization of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Ethereal for Substratum from them is 184.108.40.206-FINAL with over 26112 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Ethereal for Substratum is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Ethereal for Substratum is Dec 19, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Ethereal for Substratum on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Ethereal for Substratum App Overview and Details
🎨 This is a Substratum theme. This means that the Substratum app is needed to use this theme. Ethereal will only appear inside the Substratum app. You won’t be able to launch it from the PlayStore or your app drawer.
🛠️ Attention: This theme is not actively maintained anymore and won’t receive updates. Most of the overlays still work and look great though! Have a look at https://github.com/Sh4dowSoul/Outline if you want to contribute.
✔️ Compatible with
• Google, AOSP, GSI, Custom ROM – Rooted
• Stock Android & Android One (Rooted)
• Stockish (Rooted)
• OxygenOS (Rooted)
• AOSP ROM
Android 8 (8.0 & 8.1)
• Stock Android & Android One
• AOSP ROM
Android 7 (7.1)
• AOSP ROM (OMS Support)
❌ NOT Compatible with
• Android 11
• Devices with official ROMs (Samsung, Huawei, LG, …)
📱 Themed Apps (bit.ly/EtherealApps)
• 29 Third Party Apps
• 27 Google Apps
• 10 System Apps
🎨 Colors & Tweaks
• App Colors – 5 beautiful pastel colors
• Backgrounds – 5 dark background colors
• Additional Colors – Outline Extensions Theme
Community & Support (Telegram, t.me/OutlineSupport)
Additional Colors & Tweaks (bit.ly/OutlineExtensions)
• Substratum Theme Engine needed (may need Root)
• Beta versions not supported
• Reinstall Overlay after App Update
• Disable Overlays before System Update
• Overlays can cause bootloops and app force closes
Screenshots show the theme running on Android 9. It might look slightly different on 7.1, 8 and 10.
Features of Ethereal for Substratum for PC
1. Compatible with Android 10, 9, 8, and 7
2. Themed apps include 29 third party apps and 27 Google apps
3. 5 beautiful pastel colors to choose from for app colors
4. 5 dark backgrounds to choose from for backgrounds
5. Outline Extensions Theme for additional colors
6. Substratum Theme Engine needed
7. Beta versions not supported
8. Reinstall Overlay after App Update
9. Disable Overlays before System Update
10. Overlays can cause bootloops and app force closes
Whats New In this Ethereal for Substratum?
Thank you for using and supporting Outline & Ethereal. Unfortunately they aren’t actively maintained anymore and won’t receive regular updates.
They will stay available for free going forward because they still work and look great. You can find more information here: bit.ly/outlineDiscontinuation
This update removes all anti-piracy protections and fixes the Google Icon in Settings.
I am sorry and hope you can understand.
In conclusion, the Substratum application is a great way to experience the Ethereal network. It is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The application is also open source, which means that it can be modified to suit the needs of the user.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Ethereal for Substratum? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Ethereal for Substratum to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ethereal for Substratum and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ethereal for Substratum. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ethereal for Substratum.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.