An estimator is a person who calculates the approximate cost of a project or undertaking. Estimators use various methods to calculate cost, including historical data, mathematical models, and engineering judgment.
We will help you download the Estimator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Estimator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Estimator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Estimator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Estimator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Estimator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Estimator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Estimator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Estimator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mikalai Yurkin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Estimator Andorid App Summary
Mikalai Yurkin is the developer of the Estimator, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Estimator from them is 1.01 with over 17 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Estimator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Estimator is May 3, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Estimator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Estimator App Overview and Details
Simple estimation tool.
When you need to estimate any task how long will it take to be done and you do not sure about exact numbers – just use this tool. Set the border values and generate value between them using pseudo random generator.
Features of Estimator for PC
– Easy to use
– Quick estimation
– Pseudo-random generator
Whats New In this Estimator?
The Estimator application is a valuable tool for contractors, builders, and other professionals in the construction industry. It allows users to quickly and easily create estimates for projects, which can help them to win bids and stay on budget. The Estimator is easy to use and its results are accurate, making it a valuable resource for anyone working in the construction industry.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Estimator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Estimator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Estimator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Estimator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Estimator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.