ESPN Tournament Challenge is a bracket game for the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship. It allows users to make picks for the entire tournament, from the first round to the national championship game. Prizes are available for the top performers.
The technical specifications of the ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ESPN Tournament Challenge Andorid App Summary
ESPN Tournament Challenge was developed by Disney and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ESPN Tournament Challenge from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of ESPN Tournament Challenge is 10.0.2 on Play store with total users of 3358807. The ESPN Tournament Challenge app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ESPN Tournament Challenge is Mar 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ESPN Tournament Challenge on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ESPN Tournament Challenge For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the ESPN Tournament Challenge installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the ESPN Tournament Challenge and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the ESPN Tournament Challenge on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the ESPN Tournament Challenge in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the ESPN Tournament Challenge on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||ESPN Tournament Challenge On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ESPN Tournament Challenge App Overview and Details
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2022 NCAA Men’s and Women’s College Basketball Tournaments! Compete against friends, ESPN personalities and celebrities to see who finishes with the best bracket. Did we mention it’s completely free to play, and that you can win $100,000 in each game?
– Create up to 25 brackets and enter each bracket in up to 10 different groups to play against friends, celebrities, ESPN personalities, and fans across the nation.
– Fill out your Women’s Tournament Challenge brackets directly in the app! Create up to 25 different brackets for the women’s tournament, and use Bracket Predictor and Bracket Analyzer to help you make the most informed picks.
– Finish your bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, a Smart Bracket powered by ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, or completely random selections. You can also import a bracket that you’ve already filled out on the app, make some tweaks, and submit another bracket!
– Only want to pick your champion? No problem. Let ESPN take care of the rest by clicking ‘Finish My Bracket For Me’, either randomly or with our Smart Bracket logic powered by BPI.
– View details on each matchup to make informed picks, including season and historical performance information for each team and video previews for each game of the tournament.
– Looking for an extra edge? Subscribe to ESPN+ and get access to Bracket Predictor, Bracket Analyzer, and expert analysis for game-by-game insights to help you win. Additionally, get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices. You can purchase ESPN+ directly in the app.
ESPN+ Subscription Terms:
– You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
– Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
– No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement – https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
– Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
– Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Features of ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC
– Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal settings by going to your Google Play Account Settings after purchase.
– ESPN+ is only available to users located in the United States.
Whats New In this ESPN Tournament Challenge?
– $100,000 in prizes are now available in both Men’s and Women’s Tournament Challenge! See official rules for details and play for your chance to win.
– Two ESPN+ Bracket Tools, Bracket Predictor and Bracket Analyzer, are now available for Women’s TC. Bracket Predictor gives you access to key data points to help make your picks, while Bracket Analyzer lets you project the correct picks you’ll earn in each round.
– Bug fixes
ESPN Tournament Challenge is a great application for college basketball fans. It allows you to compete against your friends in predicting the outcomes of the games. The application is easy to use and is a lot of fun.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ESPN Tournament Challenge on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ESPN Tournament Challenge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ESPN Tournament Challenge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the ESPN Tournament Challenge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ESPN Tournament Challenge.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.