Setting up a business as an electrician can be a daunting task. There are many things to consider when starting your business, from the initial planning stages to the day-to-day operations of your business. eSetup for Electrician will help you navigate the process, from choosing the right business structure to hiring employees and marketing your business. With eSetup for Electrician, you’ll have everything you need to start and grow your business as an electrician.
This article is all about helping you get to know the eSetup for Electrician for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download eSetup for Electrician For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the eSetup for Electrician on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the eSetup for Electrician, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the eSetup for Electrician app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
eSetup for Electrician Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, eSetup for Electrician has over 76498 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Schneider Electric SE has developed the eSetup for Electrician and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.11.1.
Until this latest version, eSetup for Electrician has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the eSetup for Electrician on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||eSetup for Electrician On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Schneider Electric SE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of eSetup for Electrician for PC
-Easily configure connected devices with a simple interface
-In-app guidance and support from Schneider Electric
-Call Schneider Electric support center from inside the app
-See the demo mode for simulation of a real configuration
-Get your job done quickly with a single tool
-Download the eSetup for Electricians app today!
eSetup for Electrician App Overview and Details
eSetup for Electricians is a dedicated app for installers and electricians for Wiser and Facility Expert SB products from Schneider Electric.
Save time on installation & commissioning: everything can be done with an app & simple interface.
Upscale your business the easy way: No need for a PC or any complex tools to configure the connected smart products – just use your phone!
No fuss installation & commissioning:
• Simple interface
• In-app guidance help
• Call Schneider Electric support center from inside the app
• See the demo mode for simulation of a real configuration
How its done:
• Install and power on the Schneider Electric devices
• Connect to the product directly by using this app
• Start configuring the connected devices: set the device parameters, pair the devices, etc
• Check instantly your configuration through the diagnostics
No Devices? No problem! To see how a real configuration is done on devices, just activate the DEMO MODE in the app settings.
Get your job done quickly with a single tool. Download the eSetup for Electricians app today!
Devices supported for commissioning with this app
For Homes & residential applications:
• The Hub or the “brain” controller of Wiser: Wiser Home Hub
• Heating control set up: Wiser Radiator Thermostat, 16A relay, Underfloor Heating, Room Thermostat
• Lighting & Shutter, blind control: Wiser Push Button modules (System M, System Design), Micromodule Dimmer, Micromodule Light switch
• Energy management: Wiser MIP communication module with EM5 or PowerTags
For residential and building applications:
• Commissioning, export of charge data and maintenance reports : EVlink Pro AC charging station
Key features for Wiser Home commissioning:
• Commission all Wiser products with step-by-step guidance
• Upgrade the product firmware when offline (when there is no internet available on site)
• Generate a PDF report of the configuration, and save it to your phone
• Save templates for faster repetitive installations
Devices supported for Business applications:
• PowerTag Link C communication module with PowerTag Energy
• PowerTag Ambient Fridge temperature sensor
• SmartLink ELB cloud communication module
To know more about these products, visit our website :
App availability may depend on the mobile phone model/version.
Whats New In this eSetup for Electrician?
Overall, the eSetup for Electrician application proved to be an informative and helpful resource for those looking to become electricians. The application was easy to use and provided clear and concise information on the steps necessary to become a licensed electrician. The quiz was a helpful tool in assessing individual knowledge and preparedness for the electrician exam, and the practice test was an excellent way to become familiar with the types of questions that are likely to be asked on the test. Overall, the eSetup
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the eSetup for Electrician of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This eSetup for Electrician to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for eSetup for Electrician and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the eSetup for Electrician. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the eSetup for Electrician.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.