eScription One is a revolutionary new e-reader that allows you to read your favorite books, magazines, and newspapers on a single device. With its large screen and intuitive interface, eScription One makes reading easy and enjoyable. Whether you’re reading a novel, catching up on the news, or researching a topic, eScription One has you covered.
The technical specifications of the eScription One for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
eScription One Andorid App Summary
eScription One was developed by Deliver Health Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download eScription One from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of eScription One is 188.8.131.52 on Play store with total users of 16149. The eScription One app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the eScription One is Jun 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the eScription One on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
eScription One App Overview and Details
eScription One allows authorized clinicians to create and manage high quality documentation for an EMR with minimal time and effort. Clinicians dictate the narrative and keep pace with busy patient loads without compromising time with patients, revenue potential or length of workday. Meanwhile, timely, complete, structured data in the EMR reduces claim rejections, decreases time to bill and enhances compliance.
A real-time schedule feed serves as a daily work list while access to patient demographics and history informs dictations. System-generated dictation templates – personalized by each clinician – streamline document creation by requiring only exceptions be dictated. Transcribed content is easily reviewed, edited and signed. Upon completion, uploaded files are automatically integrated into the EMR, faxed or printed.
* Internet access through Wifi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* Emdat account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Manage the documentation task with less time and effort. Clinicians organize documentation tasks across multiple devices by viewing all appointments with dictation status or only appointments still requiring dictation. A list of returned transcriptions allows clinicians to advance quickly through the review and authentication process.
* Improve documentation quality. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
* Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
* Delegate transcription and QA to support staff. Completed dictations upload in the background and are automatically routed to a professional medical transcriptionist to produce a typed report that is automatically returned for review.
* Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
* Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
* Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
* Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
* Control documentation costs All-inclusive solution components require no server hardware or infrastructure, eliminating all upfront fees. Unlimited client support, updates and maintenance included at no additional cost.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“When we introduced our physicians to eScription One Mobile, all of them were amazed by how easy it made their dictation and improved their workflow; and they wanted it right away.”
— William Whelehan, Purchasing Director, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
Features of eScription One for PC
ready for review and signature. Quality assurance is conducted by the transcriptionist prior to release to the clinician.
1. Clinicians can dictate the narrative and keep pace with busy patient loads without compromising time with patients, revenue potential or length of workday.
2. Timely, complete, structured data in the EMR reduces claim rejections, decreases time to bill and enhances compliance.
3. A real-time schedule feed serves as a daily work list while access to patient demographics and history informs dictations.
4. System-generated dictation templates – personalized by each clinician – streamline document creation by requiring only exceptions be dictated.
5. Transcribed content is easily reviewed, edited and signed.
6. Upon completion, uploaded files are automatically integrated into the EMR, faxed or printed.
7. Improved documentation quality.
8. Customize workflow to meet clinic needs.
9. Delegate transcription and QA to support staff.
10. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
How To Install & Download eScription One For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the eScription One for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the eScription One.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for eScription One on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the eScription One and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the eScription One on your computer right away.
|App Name:||eScription One On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Deliver Health Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this eScription One?
eScription One is a powerful application that makes it easy to write and share your ideas. With eScription One, you can capture your thoughts and ideas quickly and easily, and share them with others. eScription One makes it easy to write and share your ideas.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the eScription One on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This eScription One to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for eScription One and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the eScription One. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the eScription One.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.