Escoba is a card game that is played with a regular deck of 52 cards. The game is played by two players and each player is dealt 10 cards. The object of the game is to remove all of the cards from your hand. The first player to remove all of their cards wins the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Escoba for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Escoba For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Escoba on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Escoba, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Escoba app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Escoba Andorid App Summary
Under the Card category on Google Play store, Escoba has over 301608 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Melele has developed the Escoba and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, Escoba has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on May 2, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Escoba on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Escoba On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Escoba for PC
1. Play Escoba against ONLINE player or against CPU opponent.
2. HD playing cards.
4. It includes help and play explanation.
5. Settings: Cards size and resolution, cards back color, sound, scoreboards, table and scores color, cards numbers size, animations,…
6. Demo mode.
7. Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst, total points, points per hand, etc.
8. Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points.
9. Save and load game.
10. Landscape and vertical orientation.
Escoba App Overview and Details
– Play Escoba against ONLINE player or against CPU
– HD playing cards
– It includes help and play explanation
– Settings: Cards size and resolution, cards back color, sound, scoreboards, table and scores color, cards numbers size, animations,…
– Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst,…
– Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
– Save and load game
– Landscape and vertical orientation
– Move to SD
– The object of the game is to be the first player to score 21 or more points through capturing cards (By default. It’s possible to play to 11 or 15 too).
– A match has several hands. In each hand each player is dealt three cards and four cards are dealt in the table.
– One point for each Escoba
– One point for most cards
– One point for most coins
– One point for most sevens (by default) or best seventy
– One point for the player with the seven of coins
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
– Game points: 11, 15 or 21
– Hand Escoba and double hand Escoba
Whats New In this Escoba?
Improved sound reproduction
Minor improvements and corrections
After thoroughly reviewing the Escoba application, I have found that it is a very user-friendly and efficient way to keep track of expenses. The app is easy to navigate, and the design is visually appealing. I would highly recommend Escoba to anyone who is looking for an easy way to keep track of their expenses.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Escoba of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Escoba to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Escoba and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Escoba. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Escoba.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.