The Republic of Mauritius is an island country located in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometers off the southeast coast of the African continent. The country includes the main island of Mauritius and several smaller islands. Mauritius is east of Madagascar and southeast of the Seychelles. The nation’s capital and largest city is Port Louis.
The island of Mauritius was uninhabited until the Dutch arrived in the 1600s. The French then occupied the island in 1721. The British took Mauritius from the French in 1810 and ruled it until 1968, when the island became an independent republic. Mauritius is a member of both the Commonwealth of Nations and the African Union.
The people of Mauritius are mult
The latest Enjoy Mauritius for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Enjoy Mauritius Andorid App Summary
Ryan Chutooree has developed the Enjoy Mauritius for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Enjoy Mauritius has got over 584+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.5
The latest update of Enjoy Mauritius is May 19, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Enjoy Mauritius App Overview and Details
New in Mauritius? Our company is here to guide you and provides facilities so to enjoy your stay.
Want to grow your business? We also do advertisement for you.
Car Rental Facilities
Features of Enjoy Mauritius for PC
1. Daily events taking place in Mauritius that our company can guide you through.
2. A variety of Mauritius attractions to enjoy your stay.
3. Wedding planning services for couples getting married in Mauritius.
4. Car rental facilities for those who want to explore the island on their own.
5. Bus facilities for travelling to different parts of Mauritius.
6. Van facilities for larger groups.
7. IT services for business travellers.
8. Household service facilities for those who need it.
9. Assistance in arranging visas and other paperwork.
10. Competitive rates for all of the services we offer.
Install “Enjoy Mauritius” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Enjoy Mauritius on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Enjoy Mauritius on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Enjoy Mauritius and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Enjoy Mauritius as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|Enjoy Mauritius On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Travel & Local
|May 19, 2019
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Enjoy Mauritius?
This application was a great way to learn about the country of Mauritius. I enjoyed reading about the different places to visit, the food, and the culture. I would love to visit Mauritius one day and experience all that it has to offer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Enjoy Mauritius for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Enjoy Mauritius to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Enjoy Mauritius and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Enjoy Mauritius. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Enjoy Mauritius.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.