An English thesaurus is a compilation of words grouped together according to their meanings, with the intention of helping the user to find the right word for the right context. It is a reference book that is used to help with the writing and speaking of the English language.
The latest English Thesaurus for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
English Thesaurus Andorid App Summary
SE Develop has developed the English Thesaurus for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, English Thesaurus has got over 75018+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.109
The latest update of English Thesaurus is Aug 4, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
English Thesaurus App Overview and Details
This is English Thesaurus, containing 153000 articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Features of English Thesaurus for PC
1. History of viewed words.
2. Favorites list.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists.
4. Various Settings (font, theme, etc.).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module.
6. Context word search.
7. Random word of the day widget.
Install “English Thesaurus” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the English Thesaurus on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the English Thesaurus app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install English Thesaurus.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||English Thesaurus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SE Develop|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this English Thesaurus?
Update to comply with rules.
The English Thesaurus application is a great tool for students and writers. It helps to improve vocabulary and writing skills by providing synonyms and antonyms for words. The application is easy to use and helps to broaden knowledge of the English language.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the English Thesaurus for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This English Thesaurus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Thesaurus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Thesaurus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Thesaurus.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.