The English Study Bible is a commentary that was published in the late 1990s. The commentary is written by a team of scholars, who sought to provide an accessible and scholarly commentary for the average reader. The commentary is based on the King James Version of the Bible, and provides in-depth explanations of the text. The commentary also includes historical and cultural background information, as well as discussion of theological issues. The English Study Bible is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible.
We will help you download the English Study Bible commentary for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install English Study Bible commentary on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install English Study Bible commentary on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for English Study Bible commentary on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the English Study Bible commentary as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||English Study Bible commentary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bibles Audio|
|Latest Version:||Free English Study Bible 13.0|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
English Study Bible commentary Andorid App Summary
Bibles Audio is the developer of the English Study Bible commentary, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the English Study Bible commentary from them is Free English Study Bible 13.0 with over 27570 users under the hood. With a 4.8 rating, the English Study Bible commentary is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the English Study Bible commentary is Aug 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the English Study Bible commentary on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
English Study Bible commentary App Overview and Details
It is a pleasure to offer you the best Study Bible you can ever find!
Enjoy our edition of the King James Version with commentaries, the app that helps you to grow in your understanding of God’s Word.
Read commentaries and we recommend that you create your own notes to progress in your study of the Bible.
This app will offer you:
– Free downloading
– Holy King James Version of the Bible
– Verse by verse commentaries by Cyrus Ingerson Scofield
– Audio Bible, listen every chapter and verse on your phone
– Ability to highlight and save verses
– Add notes to verses and create a list of favorites
– Send them or share them on social networks
– Increase or decrease the font size of the text
– Activate night mode and all text colors will be adjusted to the dark color as well.
This is the original King James Version, the most famous and renowned Bible in English, with commentaries and notes written by Scofield in 1909.
Cyrus Ingerson Scofield created this exceptional study tool that will help you in your daily study of the Holy word.
He was a theologian, minister and writer born in Michigan, United States.
The King James study Bible is divided into two sections: the Old and the New Testament.
The Old Testament contains 39 books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament contains 27 books: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians 1 and 2, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
Features of English Study Bible commentary for PC
1. Bible in English with commentaries
2. Audio Bible
3. Ability to highlight and save verses
4. Add notes to verses and create a list of favorites
5. Send notes or verses to friends or social media
6. Increase or decrease font size
7. Activate night mode
8. Dark text color
Whats New In this English Study Bible commentary?
The English Study Bible commentary application is an excellent tool for studying the Bible. The commentary is easy to read and provides great insights into the biblical text. The application is easy to use and helps you to study the Bible on your own or with others. I highly recommend the English Study Bible commentary application for anyone who wants to study the Bible.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the English Study Bible commentary? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This English Study Bible commentary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Study Bible commentary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Study Bible commentary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Study Bible commentary.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.