The English Spanish Dictionary is a comprehensive reference tool that enables users to translate words and expressions from English to Spanish and vice versa. The dictionary includes a vast number of entries and features a handy search function that makes it easy to locate the desired word or phrase. Additionally, the dictionary offers users a wealth of information on Spanish grammar and usage.
Our goal is to help you get the English Spanish Dictionary for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
English Spanish Dictionary Andorid App Summary
The developer of the English Spanish Dictionary is Word Magic Software Ltda. and they’ve done a great job at keeping English Spanish Dictionary simple yet highly interactive. You can find the English Spanish Dictionary under Books & Reference of Play Store. English Spanish Dictionary’s latest version is 8.6.0 with an impressive user base of over 8234. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love English Spanish Dictionary.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the English Spanish Dictionary is Sep 5, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the English Spanish Dictionary on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
English Spanish Dictionary App Overview and Details
WORKS OFFLINE With over 718,000 entries, 524,000 translations, 558,000 synonyms, 98,000 definitions and 40,000 examples, voice feature and a huge collection of idiomatic expressions in both languages, this is the best English to Spanish and Spanish to English Dictionary you can find.
Recommended in the Store. Bilingual voice options for regional pronunciation and easy-to-follow verb conjugations create an interactive learning experience. Definitions and added examples are included in both languages and all terminology shows detailed classification, making gender, noun type or parts of speech easy to identify. Internet connection needed only for voices, images and spell-check.
• Conjugation of Spanish and English verbs, all persons & tenses.
• 2 million+ Spanish conjugated verbal forms fully identifiable as dictionary entries, plus another two million plurals and feminines of nouns impeccably inflected in Spanish with their exact equivalencies in English
• Enabled Search for plurals, feminine forms and verb conjugations.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish.
• Covers American and British English.
• IPA Phonetic transcription for American and British English.
• IPA Phonetic transcription for American Spanish, Caribbean Spanish, River Plate Spanish and Spanish from Spain.
• Intelligent Word List Display: identifies multiple forms of plural and feminine as well as Spanish verb conjugations (even with a misplaced or a missing accent).
• Identically spelled words in both languages are displayed twice in the List (each with a flag).
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• 40,000+ Phrasal Examples cross-linked to 200,000+ phrases & their translations.
• 40,000+ famous quotes in both languages. Linked to root words.
• Optional display of syllable separation (Spanish words).
• Delete all favorite words with one button
• Shake for random word.
• Share via Facebook and Twitter.
• Search History – share by email.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Dropbox – Sync your favorites among your devices.
• Customize using available themes and fonts.
– Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
– Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
– Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
– Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc.
– Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
– Field Classification, indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, etc. – Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
– Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
– On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
– More than 55,000 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
– 1,332 fish names & their translations
– 1,917 names of foods and dishes around the world & translations
– 8,248 names of famous historic characters
– 13,100 famous people of today in arts, movies, sports, politics, etc
– 10,672 geographical names, cites, countries, nationalities, etc.
– 4,255 names of largest corporations in the US and Europe
– 3,322 names of largest universities in the US and Europe
– 24,000 + bird names in English, Spanish and Latin.
– 4,500 + new difficult words
Features of English Spanish Dictionary for PC
History of Recent Searches.
-Spanish and English conjugations of all persons & tenses
-2 million+ Spanish conjugated verbal forms
-4 million plurals and feminine forms of nouns
-Enabled Search for plurals, feminine forms and verb conjugations
-Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages
-Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish
-Covers American and British English
-IPA Phonetic transcription for American and British English
-IPA Phonetic transcription for American Spanish, Caribbean Spanish, River Plate Spanish and Spanish from Spain
-Intelligent Word List Display
-Identically spelled words in both languages are displayed twice in the List
-Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases
-History of Recent Searches
Whats New In this English Spanish Dictionary?
Fixed compatibility problems
Download & Install English Spanish Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the English Spanish Dictionary app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the English Spanish Dictionary app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the English Spanish Dictionary will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed English Spanish Dictionary on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||English Spanish Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Word Magic Software Ltda.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 5, 2019|
|Get it On:|
The English-Spanish Dictionary application is a great way to improve your Spanish vocabulary. With over 100,000 words and phrases, this app is sure to help you learn and understand Spanish better.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the English Spanish Dictionary for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the English Spanish Dictionary, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This English Spanish Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Spanish Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Spanish Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Spanish Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.