This is an electronic English Russian Dictionary. It contains more than 107,000 words and phrases. You can search for words and phrases by keyword. It also has a built-in spell checker.
The latest English Russian Dictionary for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
English Russian Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Jean-Marc Desprez has developed the English Russian Dictionary for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, English Russian Dictionary has got over 8031+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.27
The latest update of English Russian Dictionary is Oct 29, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
English Russian Dictionary App Overview and Details
This free Russian English dictionary contains a list of 55000 Russian words, with:
– declensions for nouns and adjectives and conjugations for verbs,
– accents appearing in green (fixed) or red (variable),
– frequency of appearance in Russian texts,
– translation in English (most of the time),
– sentences in Russian and English as examples (most of the time),
– related words
Navigation is similar to browsing the web, with clickable items highlighted in blue. Display is simple and clear, and usually optimized for each type of screen. It is also possible to search directly for a word, in either Cyrillic or Latin according to the virtual keyboard setting. In this case, a list of matching suggestions is displayed while typing, based on most frequent words.
It is lightweight (<5Mo) and does not require any data connection once installed, making it a perfect tools for roaming users. Information in this dictionary is structured through various lists: - alphabetic lists: 29 lists from А to Я, - frequency lists: most common words first with 4 lists (all, nouns, adjectives and verbs) - categories: 20 categories and 170 sub-categories for the 6000 most common words. Categories are a very arbitrary classification (mine!) for the sake of learning. Each category is a list of no more than 100 words. - user defined lists: you can create your own bookmarks, and the active list will receive new words when you click the gray star next to the current word. See in the menu the items "create/select/delete list" - automatic lists: these are lists generated by navigation of the previous days, or purely at random (different each day) All the lists (user defined, built-in or automatic) can be combined into patterns to define dynamic lists. A pattern contains 1 or more lists, and for each list the maximum rank of items considered and the number of words randomly chosen. That way, each time the pattern is used in a quiz, it generates a new list. See in the menu the items "create/delete/quiz pattern". This application is based on work done by the web site OpenRussian (http://www.openrussian.org) that has compiled and made available the Russian/English dictionary. This application is and will remain free, with no ads (because I personally hate ads 😉 ) Many thanks to Caroline for helping me with this text 😉
Features of English Russian Dictionary for PC
item “create/select/delete pattern”
1. A list of 55000 Russian words
2. Declensions for nouns and adjectives
3. Conjugations for verbs
4. Accents appearing in green (fixed) or red (variable)
5. Frequency of appearance in Russian texts
6. Translation in English
7. Sentences in Russian and English as examples
8. Related words
9. Navigation is similar to browsing the web
10. Display is simple and clear
Install “English Russian Dictionary” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the English Russian Dictionary on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the English Russian Dictionary app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install English Russian Dictionary.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||English Russian Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jean-Marc Desprez|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this English Russian Dictionary?
Fix some annoying crashes
The English Russian Dictionary application is an excellent tool for learning Russian. The application has a large database of words and definitions, and the interface is easy to use. The application is also affordable, and it is a great resource for students and travelers.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the English Russian Dictionary for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This English Russian Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Russian Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Russian Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Russian Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.