The English language is spoken by more than 350 million people around the world and is one of the most commonly used languages. There are many different accents and dialects of English, and the pronunciation of certain words can vary depending on where you are in the world. In this tutorial, we will focus on the standard British English pronunciation.
There are a few things to keep in mind when learning to pronounce English words correctly. First, English is a stress-timed language, which means that the timing of the syllables in a word is more important than the actual pronunciation of the individual letters. Second, English has a large number of vowel sounds, and the pronunciation of some words can be tricky.
With a little practice,
We will help you download the English Pronunciation for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install English Pronunciation on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the English Pronunciation on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the English Pronunciation, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the English Pronunciation, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the English Pronunciation appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the English Pronunciation by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the English Pronunciation on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||English Pronunciation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
English Pronunciation Andorid App Summary
BapnoStore is the developer of the English Pronunciation, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the English Pronunciation from them is 5.0 with over 128973 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the English Pronunciation is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the English Pronunciation is Feb 10, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the English Pronunciation on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
English Pronunciation App Overview and Details
As you know English language has 44 different sounds. This English Pronunciation App will help you be familiar with each sound and speak English naturally and easily. Therefore, you can improve your pronunciation and communication in English through common examples in terms of words, sentences, and phrases.
– English Pronunciation is demonstrated in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) which is displayed with a friendly interface. IPA contains 12 vowels, 8 vowel diphthong and 24 consonants clicked directly on the main screen to practice.
– You can choose your favorite accent: American English or British English.
– For each sound, you will be guided in detail with a clear phonetic transcription. Besides, we have an enclosed video presented by an American teacher to help you learn more effectively. The signal of each sound is listed in detail and learners can recognize the sound through many available word examples in English Pronunciation app (44 sounds phonics chart). The pairs of confusing words in speaking are also added for users to distinguish easily.
– After you know how to pronounce a sound, there are more exercises for you to do, review and to practice your pronunciation. This part helps you remember words, phonetic transcription, and distinguish confusing words.
– Support a lots for Teachers who are teaching English.
– In settings, you can set up the alarm time to learn everyday.
– Moreover, we support the translation function to help you can translate English into your language and vice versa.
We are trying to develop more useful and new functions for English Pronunciation App and it will be more suitable for all English learners. We hope the English Pronunciation App will be the tool which helps more and more people approach and love English.
Features of English Pronunciation for PC
– 44 different sounds
– American and British English accents
– Clear phonetic transcription
– Useful video demonstrations
– Exercises for practice
– Translation function
Whats New In this English Pronunciation?
– Updated new lesson
– Fixed some bugs
– Improved performance
The English Pronunciation application is an excellent tool for improving pronunciation. It is easy to use and helps learners to identify and practise the sounds of English. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their pronunciation skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the English Pronunciation? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This English Pronunciation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Pronunciation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Pronunciation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Pronunciation.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.