English paragraphs Offline is an android application that helps you to improve your English writing skills. This application has a collection of paragraphs with their respective English meanings. You can read these paragraphs and learn English writing skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the English Paragraphs Offline for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||English Paragraphs Offline On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
English Paragraphs Offline Andorid App Summary
The English Paragraphs Offline was developed by the popular developer agency named VD. They have the English Paragraphs Offline in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 14.0.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 377531 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With English Paragraphs Offline latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 18, 2019 was the last date the English Paragraphs Offline was updated with new features. If you want to use the English Paragraphs Offline on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the English Paragraphs Offline using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download English Paragraphs Offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the English Paragraphs Offline using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the English Paragraphs Offline on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for English Paragraphs Offline here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of English Paragraphs Offline for PC
1. Offline access to a library of paragraphs
2. Categories for students of different ages
3. New paragraphs added regularly
4. Support for users
5. Paragraphs can be searched by keyword
6. Wide range of topics covered
7. Paragraphs can be updated regularly
8. Support for users is available
9. Paragraphs can be searched by topic
10. Library of paragraphs is comprehensive and covers a range of topics.
English Paragraphs Offline App Overview and Details
English Paragraphs Offline is completely offline english paragraphs book app with over 5000+ essays for students in multiple categories .
The categories of the paragraphs are the following
1. Administration in India
2. Age 10 to 15
3. Age 6 to 10
4. Art of Orissa
7. Culture of India
8. Culture of Orissa
10. Economy of India
12. Famous and Great Personalities of India
15. Gupta Empire
16. Hand Embroidery in India
18. Health & Fitness
19. Hindu Marriage
20. History of Ancient India
21. History of Bengal
22. History of India
23. History of Medieval India
24. History of Mughal Empire
25. Important Commissions in India
26. Important India
27. Indian Classical Music
28. Indian Constitution
29. Indian Dance
30. Indian Geography
31. Indian Government
32. Indian Literature
33. Indian Marriage System
34. Indian Music
35. Indian Mythological Stories
36. Indian Mythology
37. Indian Society
39. Kushan Empire
40. Lord Krishna Story
43. Modern History of India
44. National Issues of India
45. Natural Resources
46. Odia Literature
48. Parliament of India
49. Places in India
50. Power and Energy
51. Proverbs, Sayings, Idioms and Phrases
52. Religion in India
53. Social Issues in India
54. State Administration in India
55. States of India
56. Tales of Lord Vishnu
57. The Mauryan Empire
Now No internet Required for paragraphs . You have your paragraph book every time with you now as all the paragraphs are offline.
– Search Paragraph with keyword
– Wide Range of Categories and Paragraphs
– Regular Updates
– Complete support
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
Whats New In this English Paragraphs Offline?
Offline application is an application that can be used without an internet connection. This application is useful for people who want to use applications without an internet connection.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the English Paragraphs Offline of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This English Paragraphs Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Paragraphs Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Paragraphs Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Paragraphs Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.