English Listening Player is an app that helps people improve their English listening skills. The app has a large number of audio files with transcripts that people can use to improve their understanding of spoken English. The app also has a number of features that help people improve their listening skills, such as flashcards and vocabulary lists.
Our goal is to help you get the English Listening Player for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
English Listening Player Andorid App Summary
The developer of the English Listening Player is TalkEnglish and they’ve done a great job at keeping English Listening Player simple yet highly interactive. You can find the English Listening Player under Education of Play Store. English Listening Player’s latest version is 1.2.7 with an impressive user base of over 221682. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.8 shows how people love English Listening Player.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the English Listening Player is Jun 24, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the English Listening Player on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
English Listening Player App Overview and Details
It is very important to listen to real English conversations as much as you can. If you constantly listen to English then your English hearing will be more open to learning the English language. If you cannot listen, then English speaking will be impossible, so use this app to improve your English listening.
This is a player app similar to music apps.
– Over 200 English conversations from over 20 different native English speakers
– Ability to listen while the screen is off so you can listen while doing something else
– Listen for hours without clicking on any sentences or buttons
– Make playlists of your favorite conversations
– Contains 3 different speeds for each conversation to make listening easier
– Repeat tracks or play them in random order
– Conversation text provided so you can follow along
If you want to learn English, you should use this app for your English listening.
Features of English Listening Player for PC
– Listen to real English conversations
– Improve your English listening skills
– Listen to English while doing something else
– Choose from over 200 conversations
– Listen to conversations in 3 different speeds
– Repeat tracks or play them in random order
– Follow along with the conversation text
Whats New In this English Listening Player?
Download & Install English Listening Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the English Listening Player app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the English Listening Player app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the English Listening Player will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed English Listening Player on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|English Listening Player On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 24, 2020
|Get it On:
The English Listening Player application is a great way to improve your English listening skills. The app has a variety of exercises that will help you improve your comprehension. The exercises are challenging and engaging, and will help you improve your English listening skills in a fun and interactive way.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the English Listening Player for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the English Listening Player, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This English Listening Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Listening Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Listening Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Listening Player.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.