Kinyarwanda is the language of Rwanda. It is a Bantu language spoken by about 4.6 million people. Kinyarwanda is the most widely spoken language in Rwanda, and is also spoken in Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Uganda. Kinyarwanda is a tonal language with two tones, high and low.
So, you want to download the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
English Kinyarwanda Dict+ Andorid App Summary
The English Kinyarwanda Dict+ is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ is vdru. The current version of English Kinyarwanda Dict+ is 1.104 with a total user count of 58 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 19, 2019 was the last date the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download English Kinyarwanda Dict+ For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for English Kinyarwanda Dict+. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|English Kinyarwanda Dict+ On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Books & Reference
|Aug 19, 2019
|Get it On:
English Kinyarwanda Dict+ App Overview and Details
This is English Kinyarwanda Dictionary and Kinyarwanda English Dictionary (Icyongereza Ikinyarwanda inkoranya). The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
English Kinyarwanda Dictionary database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
Main features of English Kinyarwanda Dictionary:
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
Features of English Kinyarwanda Dict+ for PC
1. History of viewed words
2. Favorites list
3. Managing History and Favorites lists
4. Various Settings
5. Word spelling
6. Context word search
7. Random word of the day widget
8. Downloadable English Kinyarwanda Dictionary database
9. Text-To-Speech module
10. Application installed to phone memory
Whats New In this English Kinyarwanda Dict+?
Database download fixes.
Kinyarwanda Dict+ is a comprehensive dictionary and translator application for Android devices. It allows users to translate words and phrases between English and Kinyarwanda, and to search for definitions of words. Kinyarwanda Dict+ is an essential tool for travelers and students of the Kinyarwanda language.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the English Kinyarwanda Dict+ on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This English Kinyarwanda Dict+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Kinyarwanda Dict+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Kinyarwanda Dict+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Kinyarwanda Dict+.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.