This dictionary is a comprehensive guide to understanding the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. It includes over 2,000 hieroglyphs with translations and detailed explanations of their meanings. The dictionary also includes a section on hieroglyphic writing tips and tricks.
We will help you download the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install English/Hieroglyph Dictionary on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||English/Hieroglyph Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Damien Daniel O’Neill|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 31, 2019|
|Get it On:|
English/Hieroglyph Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Damien Daniel O’Neill is the developer of the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary from them is 1.3.2 with over 101448 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary is Jul 31, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
English/Hieroglyph Dictionary App Overview and Details
English Dictionary of Egyptian Hieroglyphic Words. An application containing over 35,000 ancient Egyptian words and their English translations.
Features of English/Hieroglyph Dictionary for PC
– Over 35,000 ancient Egyptian words and translations
– User friendly interface
– Search bar to quickly find words
– Word of the day to learn a new word
– Favorites list to keep track of your favorite words
– Share translations with your friends
– Copy and paste translations
Whats New In this English/Hieroglyph Dictionary?
Required by Play Store to submit a 64 bit version, no feature changes, but should run better on the latest versions of Android.
The English/Hieroglyph Dictionary application is an excellent resource for students and scholars of hieroglyphs. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. I highly recommend this application for anyone interested in hieroglyphs.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This English/Hieroglyph Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English/Hieroglyph Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English/Hieroglyph Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.