The English Grammar Tests is a compilation of 100 questions that will help you assess your grammar skills. Each question is followed by an explanation to help you understand the concept behind the question. This test is ideal for students who want to improve their grammar skills.
We will help you download the English Grammar Tests for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install English Grammar Tests on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install English Grammar Tests on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for English Grammar Tests on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the English Grammar Tests as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||English Grammar Tests On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
English Grammar Tests Andorid App Summary
Eductify is the developer of the English Grammar Tests, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the English Grammar Tests from them is 1.1.4 with over 162250 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the English Grammar Tests is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the English Grammar Tests is Nov 24, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the English Grammar Tests on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
English Grammar Tests App Overview and Details
Learn English grammar right from your phone with this app perfect for all non-native speakers. Thousands of questions with instant explanation, sorted by topic:
– Nouns (plural, countable and uncountable, partitives/quantifiers…)
– Articles (a, an, the, zero article)
– Adjectives and adverbs (comparative and superlative. As or than? Good or well? Enough or enough of?)
– Pronouns (Subject, reflex and possessive pronouns. There or it? Some or any? Or none?)
– Tenses and verbs (Past, present and future tenses. )
– Irregular verbs (begin – began – begun
bring – brought – brought)
– Verb patterns (Verbs followed by a to-infinitive or by -ing/gerund)
– Questions, auxiliary and phrasal verbs (Question tags, indirect questions. Verbs with prepositions.)
– Word order (Order of words in sentences. )
– Reported speech (Indirect speech and change of tenses.)
– Prepositions (Time and place prepositions (at, on, in). Until or by? Verbs with prepositions.)
– Word formation (prefixes: in or im, suffixes: ible or able, compound words…)
– Idiomatic expressions (idioms, similes, proverbs and binomials)
– Clauses and conjunctions (Conditional and wish clauses)
Use Study plan, track statistics and see your results.
You can also try our online tests at https://www.eductify.com/
Features of English Grammar Tests for PC
1. Learn English grammar from your phone.
2. Thousands of questions with instant explanation.
3. Sorted by topic.
4. Nouns: plural, countable and uncountable, partitives/quantifiers.
5. Articles: a, an, the, zero article.
6. Adjectives and adverbs: comparative and superlative, as or than, good or well, enough or enough of.
7. Pronouns: Subject, reflex and possessive pronouns, there or it, some or any, or none.
8. Tenses and verbs: Past, present and future tenses.
9. Irregular verbs: begin – began – begun, bring – brought – brought.
10. Verb patterns: Verbs followed by a to-infinitive or by -ing/gerund.
Whats New In this English Grammar Tests?
– Minor fixes and improvements.
The English Grammar Tests application is a great way to improve your grammar skills. The tests are challenging and informative, and the application is easy to use. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their grammar skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the English Grammar Tests? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This English Grammar Tests to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Grammar Tests and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Grammar Tests. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Grammar Tests.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.