English Grammar Test is an exam that assesses a person’s knowledge of English grammar. The test consists of multiple-choice questions and is usually taken by non-native English speakers who want to assess their level of English grammar proficiency. The test can also be taken by people who want to improve their English grammar skills.
In this article, we will show you how to download English Grammar Test For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at English Grammar Test technical specifications first.
English Grammar Test Andorid App Summary
Smart-Education is the developer of this English Grammar Test application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9287+ users of this app. The English Grammar Test app rating is currently 18.104.22.168.
It was last updated on Jan 3, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of English Grammar Test for PC
1. The app is a great way to improve English grammar skills.
2. The app is perfect for all levels of English learners.
3. The app is divided into the most important topics of English grammar.
4. Each topic contains more than 70 exercises.
5. The topics include: adjectives plus prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, articles, conditional sentences, future tense, gerunds and infinitives, irregular verbs, linking words, model verb, much/many/some, nouns plus prepositions, nouns, past tense, phrasal verbs, prefixes and suffixes, present tense, pronouns, relative clauses, reported speech, turn to passive voice, word order.
6. The app is updated regularly with new content.
7. The app can be used on phones and tablets.
8. The app is easy to use.
9. The app has a user-friendly interface.
10. The app is affordable.
|App Name:||English Grammar Test On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download English Grammar Test For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English Grammar Test on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English Grammar Test and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the English Grammar Test andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
English Grammar Test App Overview and Details
This App is the best way to improve your English grammar and It is perfect for all levels.
it is divided into the most important topics of English language and each one contains of more than 70 exercises .
The topics are :
– adjective plus preposition
– conditional sentences
– future tense
– gerunds and infinitives
– irregular verb
– linking words
– model verb
– much many some…..
– Noun plus preposition
– past tense
– phrasal verb
– prefixes and suffixes
– present tense
– relative clause
– reported speech
– turn to passive voice
– word order
Whats New In this English Grammar Test?
The English Grammar Test application is a great way to improve your grammar skills. The lessons are easy to follow and the exercises are challenging. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their grammar skills.
This concludes our article on English Grammar Test Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or English Grammar Test for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This English Grammar Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Grammar Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Grammar Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Grammar Test.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.