English Grammar and Phonetics is a course that provides students with a comprehensive introduction to the structure of English grammar and the pronunciation of English. The course covers the basics of English grammar, including verb tenses, nouns, adjectives, and adverbs, as well as more advanced topics such as conditional clauses and gerunds. The course also introduces students to the International Phonetic Alphabet, or IPA, which is a system for representing the pronunciation of languages in written form. Using the IPA, students learn how to accurately pronounce all the sounds of English.
The technical specifications of the English Grammar & Phonetics + for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
English Grammar & Phonetics + Andorid App Summary
English Grammar & Phonetics + was developed by TeacherApp English and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download English Grammar & Phonetics + from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of English Grammar & Phonetics + is 4.8 on Play store with total users of 214. The English Grammar & Phonetics + app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the English Grammar & Phonetics + is May 10, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the English Grammar & Phonetics + on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install English Grammar & Phonetics + For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the English Grammar & Phonetics + installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the English Grammar & Phonetics + and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the English Grammar & Phonetics + on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the English Grammar & Phonetics + in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the English Grammar & Phonetics + on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||English Grammar & Phonetics + On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TeacherApp English|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
English Grammar & Phonetics + App Overview and Details
TeacherApp Premium – Written by Professors.
Learn English Grammar, Phonetics and Vocabulary.
Learn and Compare British English (UK) and American English (US) Pronunciation.
Improve your English Skills with Lessons and Activities. Listening | Reading | Writing | Speaking.
Learn English Grammar with clear explanation and practise with examples and exercises.
Upgrade your English Pronunciation with Audios, Language Rules and Exercises.
Learn English Words and Sentences with Audios and Pictures.
Prepare for English Worldwide Exams as TOEFL | IELTS | TOEIC | BEC | CAE | OET | and others.
Practise and Learn English with Multiple Choice Exercises and Interactive Quizzes.
Download Unlimited English Exercises for free (+1000 files). Grammar, Phonetics and Vocabulary Exercises, Audio Packs and more.
TRANSLATE THE CONTENT
If you need help you can Translate Content for a Better Comprehension.
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PHONEMIC CHART
– Symbols from the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) used in British English
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PHONETICS ALPHABET
– Interactive Alphabet with Audios and Transcriptions
ENGLISH PHONETICS | PRONUNCIATION TRAINING
– Audios to learn the Phonemes Pronunciation
ENGLISH PHONETICS | VOWELS – CONSONANTS SOUNDS
– Short/Long Vowels
– Front/Centre/Back Vowels
– Voiced/Unvoiced Consonants
– Plosive/Fricative/Affricate/Nasal/Approximant Consonants.
ENGLISH PHONETICS | TRANSCRIPTIONS
– Phonemes with examples in common spelling and their Transcription
ENGLISH PHONETICS | SPELLING RULES
– Sounds and Rules
– Schwa Sound
– Soft and Hard
ENGLISH PHONETICS | INTONATION
– Rising Intonation
– Falling Intonation
– Fall-Rise Intonation
ENGLISH PHONETICS | STRESS PATTERNS
– Word Stress
– Sentence Stress
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | ADJECTIVES
– Qualifying Adjectives
– Demonstratives Adjectives
– Quantitative Adjectives
– Interrogative Adjectives
– Possessive Adjectives
– Numerical Adjectives
– Grammar Rules
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | PRONOUNS
– Personal Pronouns
– Objective Pronouns
– Possessive Pronouns
– Reflexive Pronouns
– Demonstrative Pronouns
– Interrogative Pronouns
– Indefinite Pronouns
– Relative Pronouns
– Reciprocal Pronouns
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | TENSES
– Simple Present Tense
– Present Continuous Progressive Tense
– Present Perfect Tense
– Present Perfect Continuous Tense
– Simple Past Tense
– Past Continuous Progressive Tense
– Past Perfect Tense
– Past Perfect Continuous Tense
– Simple Future Tense
– Future Progressive Tense
– Future Going to Tense
– Future Perfect Simple Tense
– Future Perfect Progressive Tense
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | VERB TO BE
– Present Affirmative
– Present Negative
– Present Interrogative
– Past Simple Affirmative
– Past Simple Negative
– Past Simple Interrogative
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | IRREGULAR VERBS
– Full list
– Past Simple
– Past Participle
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | MODAL VERBS
– Should/Ought to
– Must/Have to
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | PASSIVE VOICE
– Simple Present | Simple Past
– Infinitive | Perfect Infinitive
– Present Perfect | Past Perfect
– Present Continuous | Past Continuous
– Two Objects | More Interesting Facts
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | REPORTED SPEECH
– Direct and Indirect Speech
– Present to Past
– Pronouns and Adverbs
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | NOUNS
– Types of Nouns
– Gender and Number of Nouns
– Simple and Compound Nouns
– Functions of Nouns
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | CONDITIONALS
– Zero Conditional
– First Conditional
– Second Conditional
– Third Conditional
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | CONNECTORS
– Copulative Connectors
– Disjunctive Connectors
– Conditional Connectors
– Concessive Connectors
– Conclusive Connectors
– Continuative Connectors
– Adversative Connectors
– Causative Connectors
ENGLISH GRAMMAR | ADVERBS
– Adverbs of Manner
– Adverbs of Time
– Adverbs of Place
And Much More…
Features of English Grammar & Phonetics + for PC
– Primary and Secondary Stress
– Compound Words Stress
Whats New In this English Grammar & Phonetics +?
– New Vocabulary to Learn.
– British and American English.
– Learn offline and free.
– Bug fixes and improvements.
Phonetics is the study of the sounds of language. It is the branch of linguistics that is concerned with the physical properties of speech sounds. English phonetics is the study of the pronunciation of the English language. In order to improve your pronunciation, you need to understand the physical properties of the sounds of English. There are three main aspects of English phonetics:
1. The articulation of sounds
2. The acoustic properties of sounds
3. The perception of sounds
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the English Grammar & Phonetics + on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This English Grammar & Phonetics + to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Grammar & Phonetics + and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Grammar & Phonetics +. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Grammar & Phonetics +.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.