Are you trying to lose weight, but don’t know how many calories you need to consume each day? Do you need to know how many calories you burn each day just to maintain your current weight? If so, an engineering weight calculator can help! This type of calculator takes into account your sex, weight, height, and age to determine how many calories you need to consume each day in order to maintain or lose weight. It can also help you determine how many calories you burn each day.
Our goal is to help you get the Engineering Weight Calculator for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Engineering Weight Calculator Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Engineering Weight Calculator is Prasad and they’ve done a great job at keeping Engineering Weight Calculator simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Engineering Weight Calculator under Productivity of Play Store. Engineering Weight Calculator’s latest version is 32 with an impressive user base of over 84092. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Engineering Weight Calculator.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Engineering Weight Calculator is Jan 23, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Engineering Weight Calculator on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Engineering Weight Calculator App Overview and Details
“Engineering Weight Calculator” is a simple application developed to simplify the task of theoretical calculation of mass and cost of standard engineering/structural components such as:
– Plates/Chequered plates,
– Round and polygonal bars,
– Hollow round and rectangular pipes,
– Standard rolled beams, channels, angles, tee sections, (Inbuilt dimensional data as per applicable ANSI/AS/BS/IS/ISO Standards included),
– Non-standard/Generic beams, channels, angles, tee sections, etc.
– Calculate mass and cost of multiple components added in a list. This list can be displayed, edited and saved in the form of a Excel or text file for future reference.
– Calculate surface area of few of above mentioned components.
– Includes Metric and Imperial units
– Unit conversion for mass and linear dimensions units
– Specific gravity for commonly used materials
– Gauge conversion for thickness, Inch fractions conversion table
– Tables for selecting some standard available round and rectangular hollow tubes.
– Expression calculator to evaluate simple mathematical and trigonometrical expressions.
Suggestions and comments for further improvement to enhance the application usefulness shall be highly appreciated and incorporated whatever feasible.
Explanation for the Application’s Permissions:
– Storage : To save list as an Excel or text file.
Features of Engineering Weight Calculator for PC
-Engineering Weight Calculator is a simple application that is used to calculate the mass and cost of standard engineering/structural components.
-The application can calculate the mass and cost of multiple components added in a list. The list can be displayed, edited and saved in the form of an Excel or text file for future reference.
-The application can also calculate the surface area of a few of the standard components.
-The application has the ability to convert between metric and imperial units, as well as between mass and linear dimensions units.
-The application also has a specific gravity calculator for commonly used materials, as well as a gauge conversion calculator for thickness.
-The application also has a table for converting inch fractions to decimals.
-The application can also evaluate simple mathematical and trigonometric expressions.
Whats New In this Engineering Weight Calculator?
Code update as per latest Android version updates.
Download & Install Engineering Weight Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Engineering Weight Calculator app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Engineering Weight Calculator app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Engineering Weight Calculator will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Engineering Weight Calculator on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Engineering Weight Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Engineering Weight Calculator is an excellent tool for calculating the weight of various objects. It is easy to use and helps to ensure accuracy when calculating the weight of an object. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone who needs to calculate the weight of an object.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Engineering Weight Calculator for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Engineering Weight Calculator, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Engineering Weight Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engineering Weight Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engineering Weight Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engineering Weight Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.