Engineering geology is the application of the geological sciences to engineering practice for the purpose of land evaluation, foundation design, and the prevention and mitigation of geologic hazards.
Do you know the technical specifics of Engineering Geology for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Engineering Geology Andorid App Summary
The Engineering Geology application developer is Engineering Apps. They listed the Engineering Geology under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Engineering Geology is more than 38298. With a 4.1, the latest 7 of the Engineering Geology is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Engineering Geology is Dec 21, 2018, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Engineering Geology on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Engineering Geology On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Engineering Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Engineering Geology Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Engineering Geology on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Engineering Geology and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Engineering Geology on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Engineering Geology for PC
GEOLOGICAL MAPPING AT LARGE SCALE
24. GEOLOGICAL SURVEYS
25. OUTLINE OF FIELDWORK
27. LABORATORY METHODS
28. Soil Mechanics
29. Rock Mechanics
30. Foundation Engineering
32. slope stability
34. Engineering Properties of Soils
35. Engineering Properties of Rocks
36. Rock Slope Engineering
37. Foundation Design
38. Retaining Wall Design
39. Earthquake-resistant Design of Buildings
40. Design of Highway Structures
Engineering Geology App Overview and Details
The app is a complete free handbook of Engineering Geology which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for civil, environmental engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 86 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 6 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. GEOLOGICAL SCIENCE
2. DEVELOPMENT OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
3. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
4. Geological Materials
5. Description of Geological materials
6. Porosity and Permeability
8. ROLE OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY IN ENGINEERING
9. IMPORTANCE OF PRELIMINARY GEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS
10. BRANCHES OF GEOLOGY
11. INTRODUCTION TO SOILS
12. INTRODUCTION TO ROCKS
13. GEOLOGICAL MASSES
14. Standard Weathering Description Systems
15. Ground Mass Description
16. Rock Mass Classification
17. SCHISTS AND GNEISSES
18. GEOLOGICAL MAPS
19. Understanding Geological Maps
20. Interpretation of Geological Maps
21. DRILLING TOOLS
22. MAPPING AT SMALL SCALE
23. MAPPING AT LARGE SCALE
24. Engineering Geological Maps
25. GIS in Engineering Geology
26. PURPOSE AND PRINCIPAL OF SITE INVESTIGATION
27. DRILLING PROCESS
28. DRILLING AND SAMPLING IN SOIL
29. Boring and Sampling over Water
30. Field Tests and Measurements
31. Strength and Deformation Tests
32. Measurements in Boreholes and Excavations
33. Engineering Geophysics
34. Properties of Minerals
35. ROCK-FORMING MINERALS
36. FELDSPAR – FAMILY
37. Quartz family
38. The Mineral AUGITE
39. Rhyolite Family
40. Fundamentals of process of formation of ore minerals
41. COAL AND PETROLEUM
42. Coal- Its origin and occurrence in India
44. GARNET AND MISCELLANEOUS ROCKS
45. Classification of Rocks
46. Difference Between Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rocks
50. Igneous rock types
52. Metamorphic Rocks
55. Larvikite,ijolite and Carbonatite
56. Phonolite, Ultramafic Rocks and Pyroxenite
57. Conglomerate and breccia
58. METAMORPHIC ROCKS
60. Beds in 3D space
61. Strike and Dip
62. Inclined Bedding on Maps
66. Seismic Surveys
67. Electrical Resistivity Surveys
68. Electromagnetic Conductivity Surveys
69. Magnetic Surveys
70. REMOTE SENSING TECHNIQUES
71. Aerial Photographs
72. Satellite Images
73. Design and Construction of Road Tunnels
74. Factors that Influence Tunnel Seismic Performance
75. PREVENTIONS OF DAM CONSTUCTION
76. Sea erosion and coastal Protection
77. Internal Structure of the Earth
78. Building stones occurrences and characteristics
79. Origin of Sedimentary Rock
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Engineering Geology is part of Earth, Atmospheric, & Planetary Sciences, environmental & civil engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Whats New In this Engineering Geology?
Check out New Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline access
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with autoprediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode
Engineering geology is the application of geological principles to the engineering and construction industries. It is a field that is constantly evolving, as new technologies and methods are developed. Engineering geologists are responsible for ensuring that construction projects are carried out safely and efficiently, with minimal impact on the environment. They work with a variety of professionals, including engineers, architects, and contractors, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Downloading and installing the Engineering Geology for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Engineering Geology to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engineering Geology and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engineering Geology. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engineering Geology.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.