Engineering geology is the application of the geological sciences to the investigation of the physical properties of rocks and soils and to the solution of engineering problems. Earth science is the study of the Earth, its origin, its evolution, and its current state.
We will help you download the Engineering Geology & Earth science for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install Engineering Geology & Earth science on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Engineering Geology & Earth science Andorid App Summary
- Engineering Geology & Earth science App Overview and Details
- Features of Engineering Geology & Earth science for PC
- Whats New In this Engineering Geology & Earth science?
Download & Install Engineering Geology & Earth science on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Engineering Geology & Earth science on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Engineering Geology & Earth science, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Engineering Geology & Earth science, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Engineering Geology & Earth science appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Engineering Geology & Earth science by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Engineering Geology & Earth science on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Engineering Geology & Earth science On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Engineering Hub|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Engineering Geology & Earth science Andorid App Summary
Engineering Hub is the developer of the Engineering Geology & Earth science, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Engineering Geology & Earth science from them is 1.0.4 with over 19950 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Engineering Geology & Earth science is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Engineering Geology & Earth science is Feb 11, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Engineering Geology & Earth science on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Engineering Geology & Earth science App Overview and Details
Engineering geology & earth science notes for civil engineering students.Engineering Geology app covers all concepts from fundamental to advanced level to learn in easy and convenient way for engineering students and professionals. Engineering Geology almost cover important topics chapter wise
Chapter 1 Introduction and Physical Geology
1. Objects and scope of geology
2. The crust and the interior of the earth
3. origin and age of the earth
4. Sub-aerial and sub-terrain weathering
5. denudation and deposition
6. glacial and marine erosion
7. Soil Formation
8. geological classification of soil and concept of earthquake Plate
Chapter 2 Mineralogy and Crystallography Edit Active Edit
1. Fundamentals of mineralogy
2. study of common rock forming minerals
3. ores and minerals of economic importance to civil engineering
4. elements of crystallography and introduction to crystal systems
Chapter 3 Petrology
1. Composition of earth’s crust
2. sedimentary and metamorphic rocks and their formation
3. Rocks of civil engineering importance
4. Physical features of India
5. Brief geological history of India
6. occurrence of important ores and minerals in India
Chapter 4 Structural Geology
1. Structures related to rocks
2. Strike and outcrops
3. Classification and detailed studies of geological structures folds
4. Classification and detailed studies of geological structures Faults
5. Unconformity and their importance in Civil Engineering
Chapter 5 Applied Geology
1. Introduction to applied geology and its use in civil engg
2. properties of rocks
3. selection of sites for roads, bridges, dams, reservoirs and tunnels
4. Prevention of engineering structures from seismic shocks
5. stability of hill sides
6. water bearing strata
7. Artesian well
8. Use of remote-sensing techniques in selection of above sites
Features of Engineering Geology & Earth science for PC
1. The app covers all the fundamental concepts of engineering geology.
2. The app is easy to use and convenient for engineering students and professionals.
3. The app covers important topics chapter wise.
4. The app has a study of common rock forming minerals.
5. The app has a study of ores and minerals of economic importance to civil engineering.
6. The app has a study of geological structures folds.
7. The app has a study of geological structures faults.
8. The app has a study of artesian well.
9. The app has a study of water bearing strata.
10. The app uses remote-sensing techniques in selection of above sites.
Whats New In this Engineering Geology & Earth science?
Engineering geology and earth science are two important applications that are used to study and analyze the rocks, soils, and water on earth. Engineering geology is used to help with the design and construction of man-made structures, while earth science is used to understand the natural environment and how it works. These two applications are important for understanding how the earth works and how to use its resources safely and effectively.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Engineering Geology & Earth science? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Engineering Geology & Earth science to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engineering Geology & Earth science and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engineering Geology & Earth science. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engineering Geology & Earth science.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.